• 46(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
OK. Thanks anyway.
(2015-02-23, 01:14)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 00:35)holydhaliwal Wrote: Piers, is it possible to have the music tile show the total amount of albums in the library instead of tracks? I think that for people with large collectionsm the number of songs in a library is kind of a useless stat whereas albums seems much more meaningful. I know that a lot of people, myself included, only listen to music on an album to album basis so I think this would be a great addition if possible.

That's more than possible Smile I'm reluctant to include changes such as that at this time, but I can if more people ask for it. So far, you're the only one.

If you'd like to edit it yourself I can tell you where to edit.

+1 for me, this makes more sense to show the album total rather than tracks.
(2015-02-24, 00:21)cw-kid Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 01:14)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 00:35)holydhaliwal Wrote: Piers, is it possible to have the music tile show the total amount of albums in the library instead of tracks? I think that for people with large collectionsm the number of songs in a library is kind of a useless stat whereas albums seems much more meaningful. I know that a lot of people, myself included, only listen to music on an album to album basis so I think this would be a great addition if possible.

That's more than possible Smile I'm reluctant to include changes such as that at this time, but I can if more people ask for it. So far, you're the only one.

I do agree, the following is true:

Movies = Number of movies
TV Shows = Number of series

So it would make sense for Music to show the total Artist count or Album count, but which is more useful?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-24, 02:22)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 00:21)cw-kid Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 01:14)Piers Wrote: That's more than possible Smile I'm reluctant to include changes such as that at this time, but I can if more people ask for it. So far, you're the only one.

So it would make sense for Music to show the total Artist count or Album count, but which is more useful?

number of Albums!
A lot of the artists in my music library only appear on Compilations, so it doesn't make much sense to count them all.

although I'm fine with the current value (total tracks)
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2015-02-24, 13:22)freem@n Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 02:22)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 00:21)cw-kid Wrote: +1 for me, this makes more sense to show the album total rather than tracks.

number of Albums!
A lot of the artists in my music library only appear on Compilations, so it doesn't make much sense to count them all.

although I'm fine with the current value (total tracks)

I'll trial this from the next release and see if there are any complaints.

There is the option to customize the color of each category? I saw some videos where the categories were with different colors.
(2015-02-25, 01:23)PauloToisss Wrote: There is the option to customize the color of each category? I saw some videos where the categories were with different colors.

Only in this build: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217006

Please make sure you read ALL the information before installing.

I'm having trouble updating, I'll wait out in the repository, thank you.

Edit
I'm using and discovering some things today and I want to congratulate. Kodi and 1080XF are awesome.
Anyone got a recommended setup for LiveTV using this Skin. I am thinking of moving to high processing like a NUC or a AM1+ from RPi to gain some better LiveTV support. We have OTA or ATSC and I was using HDHOMERUN PRIME with MythTV, but would love to do something integrated for fast switch. I also saw someone doing FM radio...is that part of a Hauppage deal?

Just brainstorming. Love the look of this skin so far.
The beta version, which has been in testing for ~ a month, is now the stable and current version. You should see 'Xperience1080' from the list of skins, all 1080XF changes have been merged into one skin to avoid complication.

3.50.01 has just been submitted, this corrects:

• Corrects - instead of noop value
• Corrects incorrectly defined variable
• Corrects unmatched parenthesis for episodes
• Corrects incorrect ID being used for 'No Media Content Available' in Movies on Home
• Removes reference to 1080XF in Skin Header
• Removes unrequired animation from codecinfo on Music, adds matching styling to text

If you don't want to wait for the repository to update, you can grab the latest version directly from github, here: https://github.com/vonH/Xperience1080/archive/Helix.zip

Sorry to anyone looking for the Bug Reports and Suggestions thread - I accidentally moved it to the bin. I've requested a moderator/Team Kodi member put it back.

Quote:Hello Piers,

Could u please add this options (enable or disable) show_cover when is paused instead of pause than info ..

(2014-06-13, 11:13)Piers Wrote: Image

That would be nice Piers ... i hope to hear from u soon

Regards

Sorry wrong place to post this could u please delete this post .. i do not have permission
Skins: Arctic & 1080XF
Xperience1080 3.5 == Awesome Skin.Thank you!
I dont see the xperience1080 skin in the repository. Am I missing something. If I uncheck hide incompatible I see it but "its incompatible" with Helix.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8