• 427(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-02-16, 17:27)#1Guru Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 05:09)pspmiggz Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 01:55)#1Guru Wrote: Can Anyone help Me??

I need the to make the area where the icons show up to be Wider so it Don't CHOP off half the ICON.

Also the Label under the Icon I need on Top of

If you just tell me where in the XML Coding I can Change this it would be greatly appreciative.

http://i.imgur.com/birVyHG.jpg

have you found a solution for this yet? i know it is in the xml's somewhere but I dont know where . it would save me a lot of time editing the xml files until i find it.

Not Yet No one has assisted me in locating this feature. I reverted back to Black Glass til I get a answer

Well I Finally Got the Icons Larger and Not Cutting them off but Now I am having hard time with menu labels I would like to put them above the menu.

any help would be great
I have kodi 17 installed on Android. 6. I am using the Silvio skin but I can't seem to add or amend existing widgets from the skin settings, select widget menu.

Is it possible that this has been disabled in some XML file? If so how can I re-enable this functionality?
Okay, something weird just happened.

I just merged my forked copy of your skin, and the branch name changed to Krypton|MERGING. I then opened Kodi, but the Estuary skin became active. I tried to change the skin, but I'm not seeing your skin as an option.

I deleted the copy on my system and GitHub, forked your script and cloned it again. Still not able to find your skin as an option @mikeSiLVO.

Anyone else experiencing this?

HELP PLEASE!
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2017-02-18, 08:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 21:51)donlasagne Wrote: I have a question, is it possible to make the FSK logos a bit smaller?
I thought this was taken care of already... Confused I don't have time to learn how to work with images ATM, maybe I will in the future, but for now they would need to be altered by someone else and I could then update the files.

I know nothing about skinning, but couldn't you just adjust the image size attribute in the XML, or are you avoiding that as it would alter the field for all the rating images?
I could possibly alter the PNG files for the ratings, but is it just the FSK ones or all ratings?
(2017-02-20, 01:07)marhutchy Wrote: Okay, something weird just happened.

I just merged my forked copy of your skin, and the branch name changed to Krypton|MERGING. I then opened Kodi, but the Estuary skin became active. I tried to change the skin, but I'm not seeing your skin as an option.

I deleted the copy on my system and GitHub, forked your script and cloned it again. Still not able to find your skin as an option @mikeSiLVO.

Anyone else experiencing this?

HELP PLEASE!

Never mind, I installed the repo and called it a night.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2017-02-18, 08:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I agree and if I am going to be nitpicky then I suggest moving the AEON NOX over to the left and lessen the space between the AEON and the NOX while also centering the entire image down more so the AEON NOX and sideways SiLVO can be taller... Just a suggestion though as I can live with how it is now Wink

Any better Mike? Made it larger to fit the space and re-centered everything. Also lowered the gap between Aeon and Nox.

Greetings everyone,

As you know, prior to Krytpon the Addons menu was accessible via the System menu—but now it is gone. As a workaround, I now access the Addons menu via Videos main menu. Has this now become the popular method or is there a shortcut or context menu I can take advantage of?

Many thanks for your time!
----------
New menu item called APPS which if you do not see can be added if you use the restore menu items function and/or it is a default submenu item for the settings menu.

Mike thank you for your suggestion but...
- I was not able to find the APPS menu item.
- I could not locate the "restore menu items function" in the default submenu item for the settings menu.
- I tried the above in all available skins including confluence

I'm tempted to just revert back to 16.1
(2017-02-18, 20:40)twiseva Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 01:08)avika Wrote: Greetings everyone,

As you know, prior to Krytpon the Addons menu was accessible via the System menu—but now it is gone. As a workaround, I now access the Addons menu via Videos main menu. Has this now become the popular method or is there a shortcut or context menu I can take advantage of?

Had the same issue (just updated to Krypton) so added a custom menu item under my System Main menu item. Set it to custom with the following value; ActivateWindow(10040). The Window ids can be found here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs. I tried the constant definition but it didn't work (I am assuming as the .xml include is not in the Skin file for these menu items).

Interesting. Thank you, I'll take a look at this later. Much appreciated.
This link works correctly (no .)

http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs
(2017-02-21, 22:53)avika Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 20:40)twiseva Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 01:08)avika Wrote: Greetings everyone,

Had the same issue (just updated to Krypton) so added a custom menu item under my System Main menu item. Set it to custom with the following value; ActivateWindow(10040). The Window ids can be found here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs. I tried the constant definition but it didn't work (I am assuming as the .xml include is not in the Skin file for these menu items).

I saw this weird thing during the beta testing, and I don't understand the reasoning behind it, but it's on the default skin too, so not an issue with Mike's skin. I added a sub-menu under "System" too via Mike's skins, super easy and still fancy.
hi Mike, first off, Thank you for all this work you do. Your skin is excellent.

I have a question that may have been asked before but there is way too much to search through this forum on a wild goose chase, so if it has been answered before and it is too much trouble to answer again, feel free to say so and I will delve into the 428 pages of posts to find it. I already tried searching but it didn't help much.

So I have been tearing through the code looking for a way to change the default Skin Settings to no avail. More specifically, I want to make it to where the skin defaults to "ICONS" and the "LOW" horizontal main menu position instead of "5 items" and "center". I found where to get the skin settings option to say "icons' and "low" by default, but it doesn't actually change the setting on the home menu. So I figured I would ask the master.

Any direction you could give me would be greatly appreciated, even if it is just you telling me the .XML file to look in (which would be a massive help alone). Please don't go too far out of your way to answer, as I know you must be a busy guy, and I actually enjoy going through the code to learn how it works, but I seem to be stumped on this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for this great skin mod/fork you have made for us!
(2017-02-22, 00:42)Botafuco Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 22:53)avika Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 20:40)twiseva Wrote: Had the same issue (just updated to Krypton) so added a custom menu item under my System Main menu item. Set it to custom with the following value; ActivateWindow(10040). The Window ids can be found here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs. I tried the constant definition but it didn't work (I am assuming as the .xml include is not in the Skin file for these menu items).

I saw this weird thing during the beta testing, and I don't understand the reasoning behind it, but it's on the default skin too, so not an issue with Mike's skin. I added a sub-menu under "System" too via Mike's skins, super easy and still fancy.
If you open the "Settings.xml" file in the "16x9" folder and add the highlighted code snippet into it like I did in this picture, that will add ADDONS back onto the Main Settings Page.

The position you paste the highlighted code in that series of items will determine where it shows up in the Settings list. I have it so "Addons" shows up first, then "interface" shows up below it, second.
Hey. I got a problem. When i browse in video files, the preview image has not the right size. Is there a way to change this? I tried the latest git (krypton) and the repo version.

(2017-02-22, 11:09)donlasagne Wrote: Hey. I got a problem. When i browse in video files, the preview image has not the right size. Is there a way to change this? I tried the latest git (krypton) and the repo version.

Yes, me too I have the same problem.
I been seeing an issue like these too...tri-panel view of cover art seems to not be adjusting properly. Sometimes the tops are cut off or sometimes the sides. If you put kodi in windowed mode (using the \ key) then click and drag the edge of the window, either top, bottom or side, you can get it to show properly....strange I've not noticed it before. Might be a Krypton bug..
  • 427(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55