Linux Content settings are not saved when scraping movies
Hi there,

i´m new to this forum.

I just reinstalled my old dusty Frodo (XBMCbuntu) Media PC with Kodibuntu Helix.
I did a complete whipe of my hdd and installted from scratch.

Everything works fine, but when i add content to the "Video" section (2nd partition, monted to /media/movies) i can not check "every movie is in a separate folder" (don´t know if thats the exact phrase, I use german GUI).
When i check the box (doesnt mather which one of this four boxes), close the dialog and reopen it the box is unchecked again.

I activated debug logging and receive this:

20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (usedirectorynames) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (scanrecursive) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (containssingleitem) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (noupdating) was not found.

What can I do here?

Thanks Smile
Ok,
here´s an update.

My movies were located at:

/media/filme/movies/Matrix (1999)/
/media/filme/movies/Matrix Reloaded (2001)/

i created a symbolic link /media/filme/movies/ => /media/movies so movies are located at
/media/movies/Matrix (1999)/

Scraping works now.

I read about a bug of scanning folder depth, is this bug still present? All VIDEO_TS Movies are found with the /media/filme/movies/ path but nothing else.
I´m sorry..
i didn´t notice that the version of kodi in kodibuntu was RC1.
I updated on the latest build and my problem has gone.

have a nice day.
Thanks for reporting back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Content settings are not saved when scraping movies0