• 12(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
Hi Piers, Been away for a while, These screenshots were taken from the latest github
Overlaps
I cant for the life of me get the pictures to display, it keep showing the spinning wheel.
Turning fanart off doesnt affect pictures.
(2015-07-27, 15:59)stuCONNERS Wrote: Hi Piers, Been away for a while, These screenshots were taken from the latest github
Overlaps
I cant for the life of me get the pictures to display, it keep showing the spinning wheel.
Turning fanart off doesnt affect pictures.

1. Still working on that, should be fixed in the next release.
2. You need to set the path, press backspace (like on any other widget) to set a picture path to display there. Or, you can use extendedinfo (if installed) to load images from three websites.
3. Will take a look, thanks.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi Piers,

I've noticed that the movie title remains when clicking the arrow button on the OSD to view the full movie information during playback:

Hope that helps.

Running: 4.1.110
Question 
Is there a way to make the programme names have a more solid background when viewing the EPG screen? I have the XF1080 theme and all menu options have a solid background apart from the EPG screen.

This screen...

Other screens
(2015-08-02, 22:51)dsmuk Wrote: Is there a way to make the programme names have a more solid background when viewing the EPG screen? I have the XF1080 theme and all menu options have a solid background apart from the EPG screen.

This screen...

Other screens

I had a look and I think you may need to edit 'epg-back.png' which is found in /media/windows/pvr. Change the background to a solid colour and it should be good to go.

I agree that the EPG tile background should be less transparent as it can be difficult to see the text, especially if you have a brighter background wallpaper.
(2015-08-02, 22:51)dsmuk Wrote: Is there a way to make the programme names have a more solid background when viewing the EPG screen? I have the XF1080 theme and all menu options have a solid background apart from the EPG screen.

This screen...

Other screens

(2015-08-02, 23:49)Hustler1337 Wrote:

This screen...

Other screens

I had a look and I think you may need to edit 'epg-back.png' which is found in /media/windows/pvr. Change the background to a solid colour and it should be good to go.

I agree that the EPG tile background should be less transparent as it can be difficult to see the text, especially if you have a brighter background wallpaper.

Have a play, if you find a more suitable colour then let me know the # and I'll change it to that for the next update. I only use coloured EPG tiles so didn't notice that.

This screen...

Other screens

Thanks, have tried that but the background just won't change from the default!

Just another shade of grey would work well I think. Looked around the folders and was trying to use the colour #454545. I also changed the colours in the files in \skin.xperience1080\themes\flat folder but can't find a way to enable that theme.

How do you use coloured tiles for the EPG? Can't find a setting to enable that.
(2015-08-12, 10:24)dsmuk Wrote:

This screen...

Other screens

Just another shade of grey would work well I think. Looked around the folders and was trying to use the colour #454545. I also changed the colours in the files in \skin.xperience1080\themes\flat folder but can't find a way to enable that theme.

Skin Settings -> Views -> Last option (Enable EPG Colours etc)

Please test it and let me know if it works - I've just tested it on a fresh installation and it works fine here on Kodi 15.1

(2015-08-13, 01:25)Piers Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 10:24)dsmuk Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 23:49)Hustler1337 Wrote: I had a look and I think you may need to edit 'epg-back.png' which is found in /media/windows/pvr. Change the background to a solid colour and it should be good to go.

Skin Settings -> Views -> Last option (Enable EPG Colours etc)

Please test it and let me know if it works - I've just tested it on a fresh installation and it works fine here on Kodi 15.1

Afraid it's not wotking for me,

With the setting turned on

With it turned off

Tried with the Default Skin and the 1080XF theme
(2015-08-13, 01:25)Piers Wrote: Skin Settings -> Views -> Last option (Enable EPG Colours etc)

That doesn't work for me either. Running 4.1.110 on Kodi 15.1 RC1. I get exactly the same results as dsmuk.

Hope that helps.
(2015-08-13, 18:07)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 01:25)Piers Wrote: Skin Settings -> Views -> Last option (Enable EPG Colours etc)

That doesn't work for me either. Running 4.1.110 on Kodi 15.1 RC1. I get exactly the same results as dsmuk.

Hope that helps.

Odd, I've tested it on a clean installation. Which theme are you using?

(2015-08-13, 23:13)Piers Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 18:07)Hustler1337 Wrote:

Hope that helps.

I'm using the default theme. As its the beta version, I don't have access to the flat theme to test out. Here's a couple of screenshots with:

Enable EPG Colours off:

Enable EPG Colours on:

I've confirmed that genres exist in my EPG data through the Channel Manager so that probably rules out a problem with EPG data.
(2015-08-14, 01:10)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 23:13)Piers Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 18:07)Hustler1337 Wrote: That doesn't work for me either. Running 4.1.110 on Kodi 15.1 RC1. I get exactly the same results as dsmuk.

Hope that helps.

I'm using the default theme. As its the beta version, I don't have access to the flat theme to test out. Here's a couple of screenshots with:

Enable EPG Colours off:

Enable EPG Colours on:

I've confirmed that genres exist in my EPG data through the Channel Manager so that probably rules out a problem with EPG data.

Most odd. I'll continue to test but I am limited to only a couple of PVR clients. Can you please provide a debug log (wiki)?

4.1.201 is now available. This adds a couple of fixes as well as an option to use the original home screen from `Black's version.

Please use with caution and report any issues here.

I am trying out this skin for the first time and I like t but I don't understand why there isn't an easy way to add custom tiles for the video library. Also adding custom tiles is a bit confusing.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1