Solved Hint text not working for DialogKeyboard.xml
I have it working just fine in other edit controls but for some reason it doesn't want to work in the keyboard dialog.

Thanks.
This is a tricky one (i think) since the keyboard is not a real edit control.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
No worries then, thought it was a simple bug. Wink

Thanks.
Within the next few minutes there should be a win32 test build on the mirrors (with 'keyboard_hint' in the name). This is completely untested.. so don't blame me in case it's non-working Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Oh cool, I thought this was a no-go. Big Grin
I had to wait for some work stuff and took the opportunity to look at it. As said, i am not entirely sure if its working at all Wink Can test it later today (most likely) but thought i trigger a jenkins build while i am not around.
Uh, while having a second look i noticed that this won't work. You better use your time usefully Smile No need to test.
Fixed, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hint text not working for DialogKeyboard.xml0