v15 Pictures have 0 byte size via smb. Movies work fine
Hello,

I have a rpi2 with osmc (Kodi 15.0) and all my media via samba (pw protected) on a qnap nas. This setup was running well for some time, after upgrading to 15.0 I can't access my pictures via kodi anymore. Movies, series and pictures are all in one share in sub folders ("Multimedia/mov" and "Multimedia/img") on the nas. Movies and series play well and I can browse the pictures and view sub directories via kodi, but picture size is 0 byte and when I open a picture in kodi, the screen goes black.

The Kodi logfile shows errors like
Code:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Failed to stat file smb://USERNAME:[email protected]/Multimedia/img/2015/
and
Code:
NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load smb://192.168.1.111/Multimedia/img/Neuer_Ordner/Picture 1.jpg

Access to the same media via kodi 15.0 on my pc (windows7) works, for movies as well as for pictures (using the same user/pw as on the rpi2). It worked a couple of weeks ago on the rpi, when I was still on Helix. Any ideas what might cause this problem?

Thanks,

shpatt
Upload a full debug log (wiki)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures have 0 byte size via smb. Movies work fine0