v16 Strange Mouse and Back behavior
When I first start 16RC2, and then go to TV Shows, I am not able to move my mouse cursor below the top half of the screen. It just won't go. Also, when I do a Navigation Back action, it's as though I minimized Kodi: I'm taken back to my desktop. When I click on the Kodi button in my taskbar, I'm taken back to where I was, and the mouse and the back action work normally again.

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/p9n2fc1yk
Looks like you're running two displays HDMI - Panasonic and Generic PnP Monitor

Get familiar with this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255170

The essence is, if you don't want multi-tasking set-up Kodi for the display you will use and close out the other.
I only have one display, not two. It worked fine with v15. I wonder why it doesn't work with v16.
Have a look at this I did notice you seem to have an Nvida card. I'm also wondering if the mouse travel is normal in windowed mode?
Changing anti-aliasing mode to Off had no effect.

Yes, mouse travel is normal in Windowed mode.
Could this be a skin problem? Should I be asking about it in the Titan forum?
I do know in the transparency skin i've been getting some strange screen refresh problems i.e. modify a movie set and the screen does not update correctly and the mouse wont move properly but this is intermittent so no idea if its related, maybe try the skin forum just incase?
OK, it's definitely not the skin. I switched to Confluence temporarily, and the same behavior is present.

More clues: If I start Kodi in full-screen mode, the mouse behavior is as it should be. If I start it in windowed mode, the mouse behavior is also as it should be. But after I switch from Windowed to Full Screen, the mouse misbehaves again. In all cases, I have "Use Fullscreen WIndow" turned off.
I would suggest having fullscreen window enabled? why you choose disabled?
According to the Wiki,
Quote:Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen...when active (Windows only). Does not use the DirectX fullscreen mode. The main benefit is for multi-screen configurations, where Kodi can be used at the same time as other applications without automatically minimizing. Uses a bit more resources and playback may be slightly less smooth.
I figured it out. I was using eventghost to resize the kodi window when I left full-screen mode. Removing that fixed the problem.

Thanks to Derek and PatK for your patience.
No worries your welcome sometimes a wrong idea points you to the right one as strange as it seems Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Mouse and Back behavior0