• 8(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
3500 - start Kodi and reload the skin from the shutdown button.

On my Win 10 PC I have to do this often to get the skin too look correct.

Good luck, I love this skin and I dont have this problem on Android or LibreElec.

//KD
Hey guys,
thank you all for developing and optimizing x1080, i can't imagine kodi without it, its my absolute favourite and i use it every day.
I pretty like the new appereance of home, but i just have one feature request Wink
As you can see i like to customize my own tiles for my recent tv shows (see HoC and TWD on the right) in different colors like the section color. Putting a custom white launcher icon make's the tile become grey. I'm aware of the skin setting "manage custom home tile colors" but this is not what i want. I'd like to have a animated tile with selectable background color (see the screenshot). Possible?

TV Shows

Tile Settings
No
As you can see in the video, the preview pics from the left tile is showing also on the current tile.
bug?

https://youtu.be/nj4RdNfsQ8U
I've noticed that too. Will be fixed soon if I find thr reason for that.
(2017-01-19, 19:07)Udzi Wrote: Hey guys,
thank you all for developing and optimizing x1080, i can't imagine kodi without it, its my absolute favourite and i use it every day.
I pretty like the new appereance of home, but i just have one feature request Wink
As you can see i like to customize my own tiles for my recent tv shows (see HoC and TWD on the right) in different colors like the section color. Putting a custom white launcher icon make's the tile become grey. I'm aware of the skin setting "manage custom home tile colors" but this is not what i want. I'd like to have a animated tile with selectable background color (see the screenshot). Possible?

TV Shows

Tile Settings

Possible sure. Feel free to contribute on GitHub because I'm not sure I'll find the time to do it by myself.
Hi,
First, I want to thank you for all the work behind X1080.

I wanted to help a little to troubleshoot the beta version. I am running K17RC4 (windows store version) with the latest X1080 from the repo.
See below a few issues that I have spotted:
- In french, "Power" is translated "Alimentation", the length of the word result in a superposition with the "favorite" icon (this problem was also present in previous versions),
- For some reason the size of the panels is reduced on all the main pages except movies
- the custom widgets do not save. I have to redo the configuration when I restart the PC. (I had the same problem on a different computer under Kodi16)
- I have also some issues with the widgets on the main page

most of the issues are visible on this screenshot.

Do not hesitate if you need more details.
(2017-01-29, 11:06)HansDampfHH Wrote: As you can see in the video, the preview pics from the left tile is showing also on the current tile.
bug?

@HansDampfHH this issue only appears if the home screen is async with the selected category on the main menu. Go down to the power button and press again down. This will sync the home screen with the selected category on the main menu.
(2017-01-31, 20:15)HediSIX Wrote: - In french, "Power" is translated "Alimentation", the length of the word result in a superposition with the "favorite" icon (this problem was also present in previous versions),

I've fixed that by adjusting the label size and disabling scrolling for the button labels.
This is fixed in the GitHub repo. Please download the master for now. Check the first post in this thread on how to process.

(2017-01-31, 20:15)HediSIX Wrote: - For some reason the size of the panels is reduced on all the main pages except movies

Same issue like HansDampfHH noticed. The home screen is async to the selected category on the main menu. Go down to the power button and press again down. This will sync the home screen with the selected category on the main menu.

(2017-01-31, 20:15)HediSIX Wrote: - the custom widgets do not save. I have to redo the configuration when I restart the PC. (I had the same problem on a different computer under Kodi16)

Can't reproduce it.

(2017-01-31, 20:15)HediSIX Wrote: - I have also some issues with the widgets on the main page

Please provide some more details.
(2017-02-03, 19:58)xhaggi Wrote:
(2017-01-29, 11:06)HansDampfHH Wrote: As you can see in the video, the preview pics from the left tile is showing also on the current tile.
bug?

@HansDampfHH this issue only appears if the home screen is async with the selected category on the main menu. Go down to the power button and press again down. This will sync the home screen with the selected category on the main menu.

I've to say you are right it also happens if the home screen is in sync with the main menu .. will have to take a deeper look at it in the next days.
@xhaggy ...
i think the bug with async comes when mouse support in Kodi is enabled.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
(2017-02-04, 18:19)butchabay Wrote: @xhaggy ...
i think the bug with async comes when mouse support in Kodi is enabled.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The mouse is not really the root cause. You can safely use the mouse on the home screen (which does not make sense because you can't navigate between the categoies) without producing the issue. The root cause is the architecture of the home screen and in some cases it goes out of sync.

@HansDampfHH: ATM I can't reproduce the issue. I've upgraded to Kodi 17.0 Final.
Ok, still having the problem with RC4.
Will try the final. Thanks for your investigation!
May I ask what happend to the flat theme? I can't select it anylonger using the latest Git build.
The theme is only available if you use the packaged version from the official kodi add-on repository.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1