• 55(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
Thanks. Is that weird... as HiMedia and Popcorn Hour can handle the tsMuxeR ISO's just fine.

Hoping @afedchin can test out the sample ISO I provided on last page. Maybe he has a theory? I should ask @popcornmix to take a look as well as far as RPi is concerned.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-03-24, 03:08)hdmkv Wrote: Thanks. Is that weird... as HiMedia and Popcorn Hour can handle the tsMuxeR ISO's just fine.
I agree, it is a little odd. Hopefully, we can find out the cause and a solution.
Is the DD+ bitstreaming problem solved?
(2016-03-21, 20:44)Skank Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 13:55)afedchin Wrote: New Krypton MVC Windows build: March 21 (+pdb)

Fixed:
  • Forcing change resolution to 1080p23 before switching to stereoscopic 3D mode. This may fix an issue when switching to S3D mode is denied by driver.
  • Possible fix for switching back to monoscopic mode when use full screen window.
  • Now Kodi properly handle BluRays where exteded view is a left eye view.
  • Other fixes and improvements from Krypton branch.

The OP was updated.

i did a complete reinstall on my amd
i've put the dll file in correct place, the pdb file too
enable debugging and logging

Still the same bug when launching a 3d move
"error exception caught on main loop"

This wasnt happening with earlier version

uploaded log, but i didnt get it... strangely (figuring this out)

But the erorr was the same.
Had some crashfiles.. but no crashlog.txt
(2016-03-24, 09:31)Caramba69 Wrote: Is the DD+ bitstreaming problem solved?
No. May be an overall issue w/Kodi on Windows?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Will NVIDIA be considered part of developement or is this build for newly purchased NUC set top boxes only?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-24, 16:13)brazen1 Wrote: Will NVIDIA be considered part of developement or is this build for newly purchased NUC set top boxes only?
What do you mean? Windows MVC build should work on all platforms. There is only one exception - hardware decoding is possible only on Intel. on AMD/NVIDIA software decoding works.
(2016-03-24, 17:20)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 16:13)brazen1 Wrote: Will NVIDIA be considered part of developement or is this build for newly purchased NUC set top boxes only?
What do you mean? Windows MVC build should work on all platforms. There is only one exception - hardware decoding is possible only on Intel. on AMD/NVIDIA software decoding works.

@afedchin
Any update on the Lip-sync and Pixellation issue?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-03-24, 17:20)afedchin Wrote:

Afedchin why do i get a windows error popping up "error exception caught on main loop" when i try to run a 3d movie in kodi (doesnt happen with earlier kodi version)
Kodi creates crashlog dump files but no crashlog.txt

there is something wrong
(2016-03-24, 17:23)movie78 Wrote: @afedchin
Pixellation will be fixed in next build, I just wait critical fixes in Krypthon. As for sync issue, I cannot reproduce it and seems it's related to passthrough only. Can you try to disable passthrough?

(2016-03-24, 17:35)Skank Wrote: Afedchin why do i get a windows error popping up "error exception caught on main loop" when i try to run a 3d movie in kodi (doesnt happen with earlier kodi version)

there is something wrong
As you said there is something wrong. But how can I figure out what exactly without logs?
Check your driver and see if it got updated happen to me and I rolled back to my old driver and turn off Windows update. Newer drivers seem to don't play nice with these build at least with me.
(2016-03-24, 17:45)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 17:23)movie78 Wrote: @afedchin
Pixellation will be fixed in next build, I just wait critical fixes in Krypthon. As for sync issue, I cannot reproduce it and seems it's related to passthrough only. Can you try to disable passthrough?

(2016-03-24, 17:35)Skank Wrote: Afedchin why do i get a windows error popping up "error exception caught on main loop" when i try to run a 3d movie in kodi (doesnt happen with earlier kodi version)

there is something wrong
As you said there is something wrong. But how can I figure out what exactly without logs?

yeah i know

this is my earlier attempt to try , same error http://xbmclogs.com/pbhv8cbrs
Yesterday's try with same result , i uploaded my log too, but i never got an email with the link and i cant find it back

But in theory it should be the same log, cause it was the same error
nothing changed since then

Edit: Going to retry tonight with debugging enabled and get another log
Nvidia using this build:

The good:
It will software decode 3D MVC.

The bad:
You must manually Enable 3D Stereoscopic when you want to render 3D MVC, and manually disable it to render ANYTHING else including SBS, TAB, or 2D. I provided a method towards a solution earlier but received no responce except others confirming this is a problem for them also. What I'm seeking as part of development is a KODI user experience without the need for user intervention.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-24, 18:55)brazen1 Wrote: Nvidia using this build:

The good:

The bad:
You must manually Enable 3D Stereoscopic when you want to render 3D MVC, and manually disable it to render ANYTHING else including SBS, TAB, or 2D. I provided a method towards a solution earlier but received no responce except others confirming this is a problem for them also. What I'm seeking as part of development is a KODI user experience without the need for user intervention.

You need to switch to an Intel chip.
(2016-03-24, 19:29)Caramba69 Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 18:55)brazen1 Wrote: Nvidia using this build:

The good:

The bad:

You need to switch to an Intel chip.

That's the answer for NVidia support?

I was thinking more about something like:

When a 3D MVC is recognized, run "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /enable

When a 3D MVC playback is finished, run "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe" /disable

If someone cannot add this to KODI, then NVidia users are just out of luck or they can use it with the problems and fix it themselves every time they want to switch up different material.

This is the exact reason I have those pesky .bat file creations and task scheduler mods in my 3D thread you all said were so cumbersome back when you made it big points how idiotic it was to use Windows for HTPC use. What a difference a day makes.......

• 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5