• 69(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
(2016-04-07, 16:41)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 16:24)surya_neo Wrote: My setup:
I don't consider reports w/out Debug Log(s)

Agreed.
Will add logs when I get home.
missing python27.dll?
(2016-04-07, 18:59)Skank Wrote: missing python27.dll?
I have this problem with the missing dll. What is to do?
That error was there when trying to launch the April 3 build as well. Haven't looked into it, but if you Google "python27.dll missing kodi", seems like this problem has cropped up before.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-04-07, 19:54)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 18:59)Skank Wrote: missing python27.dll?
I have this problem with the missing dll. What is to do?

It's been discussed multiple times. Copy python27.dll to your Kodi folder from a previous build
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
The 3 april runs very good without this error for me.

Can anyone post this missing dll. I haven't any other installation from kodi, i have only save my userdata!

Found them on my laptop, now i copy it to the kodi folder and will test.
(2016-04-07, 19:57)DeejayT Wrote: The 3 april runs very good without this error for me.

Can anyone post this missing dll. I haven't any other installation from kodi, i have only save my userdata!

Now the missing error is away, but now i get after kodi launch a windows error that kodi did not work. Sad

Going back to the previous version!
(2016-04-07, 20:11)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 19:57)DeejayT Wrote: The 3 april runs very good without this error for me.

Now the missing error is away, but now i get after kodi launch a windows error that kodi did not work. Sad

Going back to the previous version!
Copy 32-bit missing dll to Windows\SysWOW64\ if you have Windows 64-bit
Yes i have 64bit. You mean the python dll into the \syswow64\?
(2016-04-07, 21:04)DeejayT Wrote: Yes i have 64bit. You mean the python dll into the \syswow64\?

Yes, but it must be the 32-bit version of python.dll "kodi is 32-bit"
don't copy python dll into Windows\System, it may causes undefuned behavior with Jarvis or next Krypton versions.

Edit:
Just copy Kodi\system\python27.dll to Kodi\python27.dll
OK @afedchin what i have to do. With previous version everything fine. Now missing dll. I copy the missing dll to my kodi and now the error message goes away but kodi didn't launch and windows say that kodi didn't work correct and quit kodi.
If so please wait till issue will be fixed in Krypton, I think @Paxxi will fix it at this weekend.
Yep, copying over the dll doesn't work for me either... just tried on two different HTPC's.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I'm testing out the latest build (April 7th) and I'm having some problems...

If I disable fullscreen window (Settings - System - Use fullscreen window), then I get flickering and the video playback appears to be slow (i.e. the framerate seems off) but the CPU usage shows under 20%

If I enable fullscreen window then the flickering is gone and the framerate looks perfect. However, during motion the 3D appears blurry or something (i.e. something looks really off), but during no motion or low motion the 3D looks absolutely perfect. However, due the motion problem the playback is very difficult to watch.

Log with fullscreen window disabled: http://pastebin.com/XZcCeH4G
Log with fullscreen window enabled: http://pastebin.com/2PqThkzP

I did have a previous version installed (March 25th or something) but I didn't use it. I just installed the April 7th build and actually tested it for the first time.

Here is my system specs:

Windows 10 x64 Enterprise (running in Kiosk/Shell Launcher mode)
Intel i3-6100 CPU
ASRock Pro4S Z170 motherboard
8 GB DDR4 RAM

Thanks for any help!
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5