v16 Live TV screen stretched
Just set up my first android box with Kodi. Using CanLiveTv and the screen is stretched when we watch it. How can I change this to be full screen and not stretched ?
Can LiveTV sounds like an add-on that is banned from the forums: banned add-ons (wiki), Free content (wiki), forum rules (wiki).
Sorry.. I am new to this. I have Kodi and within Kodi I have add on's. I thought that is how this worked. Do I not need an add on to watch live tv ? What is the best way to watch live local tv then ?
PVR (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-05-31, 12:46)Bookiesmom Wrote: Sorry.. I am new to this. I have Kodi and within Kodi I have add on's. I thought that is how this worked. Do I not need an add on to watch live tv ? What is the best way to watch live local tv then ?

It's not how Kodi works. I've given you links that explain how Kodi works. I've given you links that say we will not help you with pirated/bootleg video content. If you are not willing to pay for TV, or put up a physical TV antenna, then we probably won't help you, at all.

(2016-06-01, 01:57)AhsanAwan4 Wrote: search on google google is best teacher lol

***REMOVED***

Suggesting that, right after someone else was told about the forum rules, is a good way to get yourself banned.
sorry.. I do pay for tv and I do have cable. I was exploring the android box and its capabilities.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV screen stretched0