There was a problem parsing the package
Does anyone know why I'm getting this error when installing v17 beta?
Your android version in lower than 5
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yup. Is there anything I can do to install this? I can't update android for my TV box. Sad
Buy a new box or stay with the older versions of Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
my $120 android stb is version 4.4.4

i have installed krypton betas and use without issue

parsing error is file corruption

we need the md5 hash for the apk
would anyone know how i can upload the latest kodi v17.1 ,Huh as I am getting the same message constantly and can only get Kodi v16.1 Jarvis
I cannot get a new box as it inst a box i have but a android TV SadSadSadSadSad
(2017-06-23, 15:25)klq3112 Wrote: would anyone know how i can upload the latest kodi v17.1 ,Huh as I am getting the same message constantly and can only get Kodi v16.1 Jarvis
I cannot get a new box as it inst a box i have but a android TV SadSadSadSadSad
See post #4 for your answer. If your TV can't install Krypton then buy a box that can.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316990

***** START HERE - Kodi Krypton problems - and common Android FAQ's with Help *****

You can't. V17 simply does not work on Android < 5. Try finding a special build od v17 for android < 5 somewhere (it is not OFFICIAL Kodi!)
Best bet would be buy a Windows 10 box, like a NUC or a Zotac...etc. Then you will have no more issues with the OS being outdated! I haven't looked back since I did this. Best move I ever made for running Kodi was leaving Android behind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
There was a problem parsing the package0