Best Hardware für Kodi
Hey

Ich komme aus Deutschland. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer fertigen Kodi Box wo schon alles installiert ist was möglich ist. Sie sollte 4K unterstützen. Und auch sehr guter Prozessor. Bei eBay gibt es soviel, ich habe keine Ahnung. Was würdet ihr mir empfehlen. Bis maximal 300 Euro?

Mfg Sven
Hi,

Da hier sehr viele englisch-sprachige Leute unterwegs sind und eigentlich in Englisch gepostet werden sollte,
widme ich mich diesem Thread mal eben.

Lass am besten gleich die Finger von den "eBay Kodi"-Boxen.
Sie sind mit jeder Menge Pirate-Scheiß vorinstalliert und machen den Kodi Leuten das Leben schwer,
weil sie unter ihrem Namen "Kodi" verkauft werden.

Für eine Beste-Kodi-"Box" stellen sich immer mehrere Fragen:
Was brauchst du alles?
Streaming Dienste (Amazon, Netflix, etc.)?
(Android)-Spiele?

DVB-Empfang?

Der Prozessor ist oftmals nicht das ausschlaggebende, Spezifikationen klingen immer toll, aber sind nicht alles.
Support ist wichtig und damit nachfolgende Updates.

Am besten wäre es, wenn du mal diesen Thread durchschaust http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252916

Dort sind viele Tipps zum Auswählen einer Kodi-"Box".

Wenn du weitere Fragen hast kannst du dort am besten in englisch deine Wünsche äußern,
wrxtasy kennt sich gut aus und kann immer Hilfe geben (meines Wissens nach aber nur in Englisch).

Viele Grüße
lama0900

--------------------------------------------

For the others: I told him, that usually all should be written in english and that he might ask again in english and gave him
an first overview about eBay Kodi (mostly pirate) boxes and showed him a path to get "his best kodi box" with the link for the "PICK THE RIGHT KODI BOX".

Sorry for even violating the forum rules :-)
As per the Forum Rules (wiki) that you agreed to when signing up, "All posts should be written in English to ensure uniformity and to make the post accessible to the maximum number of people". this is an English only site.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That being said, lama0900 has done a very good job!
(2017-01-08, 21:14)Tinwarble Wrote: As per the Forum Rules (wiki) that you agreed to when signing up, "All posts should be written in English to ensure uniformity and to make the post accessible to the maximum number of people". this is an English only site.

Not being funny, but is that policy actually legal?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I don't think a policy like that has to be legal. Rules of a forum are not bound to legislation as long as they are not contradicting laws of the country where the forum resides. Next to that: the provided reason is a reasonable one. I have seen forums where all sorts of languages were sorted in different subforums. It is not very good for knowledge sharing.
(2017-01-09, 11:51)Plantje Wrote: I don't think a policy like that has to be legal. Rules of a forum are not bound to legislation as long as they are not contradicting laws of the country where the forum resides. Next to that: the provided reason is a reasonable one. I have seen forums where all sorts of languages were sorted in different subforums. It is not very good for knowledge sharing.

Agreed particularly when dealing with problems that arise. I have seen a few forums for applications where languages were split into sub forums and it made it a nightmare to try and find a solution to problems that may arise.
(2017-01-09, 11:40)speedwell68 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 21:14)Tinwarble Wrote: As per the Forum Rules (wiki) that you agreed to when signing up, "All posts should be written in English to ensure uniformity and to make the post accessible to the maximum number of people". this is an English only site.

Not being funny, but is that policy actually legal?

Kodi (and all its properties) is privately owned. There's no law prohibiting restrictions on language for private companies. Most countries do have restrictions on public information sources, but the USA is not one of them (no official language in the USA).
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
C'mon the OP is (imo) a newbie to this.

Don't fight about laws. Enough people do this already.
This is getting off-topic.

He knows where to look after his question.
Someone may close this, I think.
Closing this thread. If the OP requires further assistance then they can open a new thread and follow the Forum Rules (wiki).
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Hardware für Kodi1