• 28(current)
(fuse)neue
Man.. Nice work!
Your attention to detail always inspires. Smile
(2017-04-14, 09:33)Blurayx Wrote: I don't use stereoscopic 3D, would it be possible to add a option to replace it with information ("I")

option 1: Replace info & extra info with icons
option 2: Replace only the very top with icons
option 3: keeping the text - short press for Information, Long press for Extended info

Can you please add a option to hide text. Because some tv show logos are at the bottom.
On latest version you can now press up from the osd controls to show/hide the info (or down from the lower submenu part). Dont have control over long/short press commands as that would have been ideal -- didn't want to add another button as the controls also have to fit a record button in pvr.

Are you using 16:9 thumbs from artwork downloader for your tvshows? Because if you have 16:9 thumb available it should automatically hide the text. Other reason it would show is if you are sorting by something other than Title, but I can see you are sorting by title.

(2017-04-16, 10:43)Silki Wrote: Really like this skin
You may already be aware but the "Now Playing" or playlist you call it from the music view does not display correctly.
On mu it only shows the current track.
Ah good catch, surprised I hadn't noticed that. Should be fixed on latest git version.

(2017-04-16, 11:31)Steveb Wrote: Man.. Nice work!
Your attention to detail always inspires. Smile
Thanks Big Grin
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey,

1) I've now set it to 16.9

2) the problem is that I'm now limited to one or two thumbnails and not all can can be found because it uses fanart Tv. It looks reallly messy now. thetvdb is way better for tv Show fanart etc

3) what"s the alternative other than title?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
nvm, it's been answered and I was stuck on the wrong page lol.
(2017-04-16, 17:39)realjohngalt Wrote:
(2017-04-14, 09:33)Blurayx Wrote: Can you please add a option to hide text. Because some tv show logos are at the bottom.
The text hides on landscape art, just not on fanart. Most fanart doesn't have a name listed. Use artwork downloader to have landscape images download.

Here are art examples (I use emby for media management so they download in it):
http://imgur.com/a/TRMyp

Edit: one more to show an entry that doesn't have available landscape: http://i.imgur.com/MYfF3k3.jpg

I always prefer thetvdb for tv show art over fanart tv as you can see there is only 2 fanart for Chicago fire.
Is there no way you can add a option to disable text so I can use thetvdb for my tv show fanart?
I also have many tv shows with the limited fanart, if I use fanart tv

https://fanart.tv/series/258541/chicago-fire/

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
@Blurayx
In your example of Chicago Fire, I don't think it's a clearlogo you see, I think it's included in your fanart, check tvdb http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seriesfanart&id=258541
Delete
(2017-04-16, 16:53)Blurayx Wrote: 1) I've now set it to 16.9
2) the problem is that I'm now limited to one or two thumbnails and not all can can be found because it uses fanart Tv. It looks reallly messy now. thetvdb is way better for tv Show fanart etc

Artwork downloader uses both tvdb and fanarttv. Its a different artwork type to fanart, so you get different options.

You can always set it manually to locally downloaded art - just save the fanart in the tvshow folder, then go:
Tvshow Info > Get Thumb > landscape > Browse > *Item Folder > Your saved fanart

If landscape doesn't exist in the choices then create it with the "Add Art" button on the right.

There is also an option in Artwork Downloader settings to use local art when you do a library scan with it, but I'm not sure what you have to name the artwork - I assume landscape.jpg in the tvshow folder.
(2017-04-17, 02:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 16:53)Blurayx Wrote: 1) I've now set it to 16.9

Artwork downloader uses both tvdb and fanarttv. Its a different artwork type to fanart, so you get different options.

You can always set it manually to locally downloaded art - just save the fanart in the tvshow folder, then go:
Tvshow Info > Get Thumb > landscape > Browse > *Item Folder > Your saved fanart

If landscape doesn't exist in the choices then create it with the "Add Art" button on the right.

There is also an option in Artwork Downloader settings to use local art when you do a library scan with it, but I'm not sure what you have to name the artwork - I assume landscape.jpg in the tvshow folder.

Thanks for your help but it's too much hassle just not to have text.
(2017-04-17, 05:38)Blurayx Wrote: Thanks for your help but it's too much hassle just not to have text.

Okay.... I've added an option:
Skin Settings > Artwork > Hide tvshow labels
(2017-04-17, 08:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 05:38)Blurayx Wrote: Thanks for your help but it's too much hassle just not to have text.

Okay.... I've added an option:
Skin Settings > Artwork > Hide tvshow labels

Thank You,Thank You,Thank You Big Grin Big Grin

I know I maybe be pushing it a bit but will it be possible to have the same option for TV show widgets Smile

In process TV shows

In process TV shows widget

Thanks
i only miss cinemavision support and a horizontal profile login page... other than that skin is 98 % finished for me, grate job !
jurialmunkey

Great work . . Did notice a white line at the top of the screen when subtitles are on ?

Some folder posters have black at the top too . . I only have home vids so they are homemade jpgs but all lile 1500x1000 pixels . . Is this a aspect ratio thing ?
Excuse me for being a noob, but it's there a .zip file or repository I can download for this skin?

Thanks in advance!
(2017-04-17, 18:14)Baardmans Wrote: Excuse me for being a noob, but it's there a .zip file or repository I can download for this skin?

Thanks in advance!

On page 1
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308276

Welcome to this wonderful skin Smile
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13