Req Q: builtin activatewindow(smartplaylisteditor) - forced context VIDEOS vs MUSIC
Hi, i need some help.

I like to open the smart playlist editor AND NEED TO FORCE a 'definition' if to be able to select the type definitions for either music (artist,albums,songs,mixed ) or video (movie,tvshows etc...) contents.
But did'nt found a solution,open dialog itself is not the problem.

Name                  Definition                            Window ID     source XML filehome
 smartplaylisteditor   WINDOW_DIALOG_SMART_PLAYLIST_EDITOR   10136         SmartPlaylistEditor.xml

By default it opens music, but if i was in the video xspeditor before, it opens the dialog to create a video type xsp ( select playlist type definition CANT BE CHANGED )

What i tried so far, and all of them failing
xml:

<!-- single action using the listitem.filenameandpath which is used in when container.folderpath is special://musicplaylists/ -->
<onclick>ActivateWindow(music,newsmartplaylist://music/,return)</onclick>

<!-- chain action -->
<onclick>ActivateWindow(music,newsmartplaylist://music/,return)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(smartplaylisteditor)</onclick>
or delayed
<onclick>AlarmClock(delayedfocus,ActivateWindow(smartplaylisteditor),00:01,silent)</onclick>

<!-- test -->
<onclick>ActivateWindow(smartplaylisteditor,music)</onclick>

tried lookup in jso and python docs in hope i can use parameters, but seems a ''dialogs context definition ~ meaning : force music or video xsp editor ''  are out of coverage ??

Any Ideas are very welcome what can be done to achieve such action ?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Q: builtin activatewindow(smartplaylisteditor) - forced context VIDEOS vs MUSIC0