Mod Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes
(2023-12-17, 19:29)axbmcuser Wrote: @puppinoo2

A Confluence ZEITGEIST still supports favorites in Kodi 21

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892

Unfortunately, Zeitgeist doesnt have any menu customization options.
Hello

I'm trying to modify my favorites but when i click on the favorites button nothing appears
The favorite script is active

Someone can help me ?

Thank you
(2024-02-18, 11:03)dkangel Wrote: Hello

I'm trying to modify my favorites but when i click on the favorites button nothing appears
The favorite script is active

Someone can help me ?

Thank you

Are you using Kodi 21?
yes 21 beta 3
Script is enable and favorite button enable too
but when i click on the button nothing append
"2023-10-3 - Removal of DialogFavourites.xml"
Thats why,  in Kodi 21, the Favorites window has changed. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3167870. The skin would need to be updated to support the new Favorites dialog.
ok thank you for your answer, i'll have to wait
Guys I noticed you all talking about Kodi 21, so I assume this is working in the latest Kodi?

I have 21.0-RC1 on one of my boxes but cannot get xonfluence installed.  I get an error saying dependancy xbmc gui version 5.16.0 could not be met.
(2024-03-25, 08:19)fatsteve Wrote: Guys I noticed you all talking about Kodi 21, so I assume this is working in the latest Kodi?

I have 21.0-RC1 on one of my boxes but cannot get xonfluence installed.  I get an error saying dependancy xbmc gui version 5.16.0 could not be met.

Unzip the file: look for addon.xml, change GUI version to 5.17.0.
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>
Save the file.
Zip it backup and install it.

Keep in mind favorites will not work.

Or get it here, no other changes were made
@otinley, are you saying that script.favourites no longer works in Xonfluence? If so we may very well bury this skin...
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
Favorites no longer work in 21 but do in 20.
(2024-03-25, 15:03)otinley Wrote: Unzip the file: look for addon.xml, change GUI version to 5.17.0.
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>
Save the file.
Zip it backup and install it.

Keep in mind favorites will not work.

Or get it here, no other changes were made

Thankyou otinley!  Smile

Worked great, loaded my settings.xml and it's all working as expected.

Except for favorites of course, as you mentioned.  Though it's not needed on this box.

But for that reason I won't be upgrading to 21 on my two main Kodi boxes. Favorites gets used daily so it's a must.

Favorites does work in confluence on Kodi 21 so hopefully someone can fix it in xonfluence also.

Kind Regards
You are saying it affects the whole Kodi, not just Xonfluence?
Oh, never mind. Just read about the change of favourites (from dialog to window). If I understood it correctly the function is still there, it must be called per ActivateWindow(Favourites). Up to the skin builders to make adjustments.
(2024-03-26, 16:50)DiMag Wrote: If I understood it correctly the function is still there, it must be called per ActivateWindow(Favourites). Up to the skin builders to make adjustments.
Almost correct, new window name is favouritesbrowser so it's ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser) however that alone won't be enough as additions will be also needed to choose the wanted window layout.
Hey,
i've forked bartolomesoriano version and put the latest changes together and make favorites working for Kodi 21 Omega.

Download here: https://github.com/DarkZone-World/skin.xonfluence

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes0