Stringcompare help..
I have a group list of 8 buttons that are set with a width to show 4 at a time represented by icons. The buttons toggle views and the views can be turned off so the number of buttons can decrease. I want to have arrows show when there is 5 icons or more to represent the ability to scroll over. I have tried the following to make the image of the arrows appear.

<visible>Control.IsVisible(3000) + ![stringcompare(ControlGroup(3000).NumItems,1) | stringcompare(ControlGroup(3000).NumItems,2) | stringcompare(ControlGroup(3000).NumItems,3) | stringcompare(ControlGroup(3000).NumItems,4)]</visible>

The grouplist is 3000 that has the buttons, but is within a control group 7015. I am not getting anything, but I think this may not work within grouplists. If anyone can assist it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hrmm this one seems to be missing from the wiki (so I will add it after this post) but there is a Container().HasNext and a Container().HasPrevious that work to show you if Lists, Wraplists, FixedLists ,Panels and Grouplists have a next/previous page to them for doing that exact thing showing arrows to indicate that it does
Thanks a lot Jezz. Worked perfectly!
I appreciate the help with the arrows, but now I hit a new snag while testing my grouplist. All buttons can be turned off except for one. I have my id's starting at 3001-3008, inside grouplist 3000. For some reason when I turn the id 5 off I can't scroll all the way to the right to reach any id greater than 5. I can scroll left to reach them and make it back to id 1. My onright & left's are both 3000. Any idea why 5 would break the scroll. Like I said in my previous post, my width is set to show 4 id's. Does that have something to do with it?

I am stumped on this one, so if anyone can help I would be very thankful!
breaking scroll in grouplists is useally because you either have 2 buttons with the same id or another item like a image or label with no id at all. every thing in the grouplist needs to have an id assigned to it for nav to work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stringcompare help..0