• 12(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
Question 
whats Eden? is it like darmah but better?
XBMC Atlantis -> Babylon -> Camelot -> Dharma -> Eden
binBD Wrote:whats Eden? is it like darmah but better?

http://trac.xbmc.org/roadmap
I am hoping to get this ready until October with beta phase starting on september 1st (maybe earlier).
Updated osd:
Wow that really looks amazing. Can't even compare it to previous version. Smile
A small progress bar would make it perfect.
There is a progress bar behind the controls. It's better to see if it's paused or you skip +00:30 / +10:00.

Here's another screenshot, there you can see the bar better:
Sorry, i really don't see it Wink
Or is the progress bar the light-grey area around the three buttons on the left ?
Yes, it is and it's a lot more visible on this darker background video, but still very subtle.

@`Black
Have u tired making it in color to see how that would look? Maybe in that shade of blue, but more transparent OR just have a blue line as a progress bar under the controls with that glow the toggle buttons have. I think that would make it more obvious and still look good.
It's supposed to be subtle but I have to admit that it's sometimes hard to see if there's a brighter background. If the movie is paused, it's much better because there are no buttons above the seekbar. Colored seekbar doesn't look so good, blue line beneath the controls neither. I could make the seekbar less translucent, maybe that would help.
That could work. Just noticed on the above image the scrollbar looks like its going under the selected volume item.. maybe make that just a little bit less transparent too? And by the way, may we know the name of the font u are using? It looks so smooth.
I made the seekbar a bit more opaque... I think I'll stick with the current values until the beta release, then you can see for yourself if it's ok or not. Smile

Font is Segoe Condensed.
XBMC Subtitles:
And less transparent progress bar on black background. Smile Have to say I'm already a fan of your work.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1