Movie fanart slideshow
I just wanted to find out if it's possible to cycle through different fanart for the movie while looking at the movie info page.
Star 
By creating a folder with the name extrafanart insdie the movie folder and throw in all the images you want to scroll through... you must toggle settings> skin settings> general> movies 'extra fanart' to enable the slide show.
does this also work for collections? do i just put extra fanart in the collections folder instead of the movie (one up)
Star 
plot Wrote:does this also work for collections? do i just put extra fanart in the collections folder instead of the movie (one up)
Yes this will work... let's say you have a genre folder called 'Crime' you could stuff an extrafanart folder with a a lot of non specific crime scene images... and have that as your backdrop as you cruised that crime folder... Interesting to note, is that if you have a sub folder with an extrafanart folder... the images in that will supersede the default folders slide show...

Better to just experiment... with various positions, it's quicker. Nice Skin eh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie fanart slideshow0