Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newbie looking for some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Probably because there was a mistake in the scraper website where the info was downloaded. If you install Add-on:XWMM (wiki) you can use a web browser on a different computer (on the same network) to correct the two entries without having to mess with a lot of things (it's a GREAT add-on for whenever you need to tweak any of the scanned in info).
(2012-07-31, 04:19)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because there was a mistake in the scraper website where the info was downloaded. If you install Add-on:XWMM (wiki) you can use a web browser on a different computer (on the same network) to correct the two entries without having to mess with a lot of things (it's a GREAT add-on for whenever you need to tweak any of the scanned in info).

That seems like it might be complicated. I'll have to have a look at it when I'm in the right frame of mind to take it in.

I was hoping it would be something as simple as a setting somewhere that restricts the amount of titles to a collection and I could just increase it by 3 or 4.
Nah, it's really easy. You see all the items in your library and can edit all the data, including a field for Movie Sets. Just type in the movie set name and press save, and presto.
(2012-07-31, 23:27)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, it's really easy. You see all the items in your library and can edit all the data, including a field for Movie Sets. Just type in the movie set name and press save, and presto.

Hmmm, and to add movies to a collection, do I just drag n drop?
Breathe in - breathe out - breathe in - breathe out - breathe in - breathe out. Go on with that on yourself.
(2012-08-01, 10:10)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Breathe in - breathe out - breathe in - breathe out - breathe in - breathe out. Go on with that on yourself.

Thanks for that. I'd almost forgot.
(2012-07-31, 23:27)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Just type in the movie set name and press save, and presto.

@Happy All movies with the same set name will be in the same collection. No drag n drop.
(2012-08-01, 13:30)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-31, 23:27)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Just type in the movie set name and press save, and presto.

@Happy All movies with the same set name will be in the same collection. No drag n drop.

Now you're confusing me...

XBMC has grouped all but two of the James Bond movies in to a 'James Bond Collection' I want to leave this as it is without creating new movie sets to do it. I basically just want a way to add the two to the collection that XBMC hasn't done....

I basically want to leave XBMC set up the way it is without adding movie sets to do it manually etc as it's done a good a job doing it itself.

The only other movies it hasn't grouped together are Donnie Darko and S.Darko, but I'm not too bothered by that...
you should be able to just refresh the movie info and it should be added to the set, ironically some of the Bond films i have do not get grouped automatically either.
(2012-08-01, 18:47)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: [ -> ]you should be able to just refresh the movie info and it should be added to the set, ironically some of the Bond films i have do not get grouped automatically either.

Thanks, I've done that a couple of times and it hasn't worked. The two titles in question are 'From Russia With Love' and 'Thunderball' which were the last two Bond titles added. This made me wonder if there was a limit somewhere as to the number of titles that could be in a "collection" and if so, could it be increased from within the settings.
you have group movies in sets enabled correct? If you wanted you could grab a media manager like EMM (Ember Media Manager) and create your own sets, that being said I am not sure if it will run on a mac but I know there are some out there.
(2012-08-01, 22:40)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: [ -> ]you have group movies in sets enabled correct? If you wanted you could grab a media manager like EMM (Ember Media Manager) and create your own sets, that being said I am not sure if it will run on a mac but I know there are some out there.

I've just left it the way XBMC was installed as, whatever that is...

I'm confident enough yet to go altering settings too much.
I might be beating a dead horse, but just to clear things up, you have attempted to bring up the context menu then select movie information and then select refresh... as well as having group movies in sets (I think that's what its called) is enabled is that correct? Just for shits and grins what skin are you using?
(2012-08-01, 23:25)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: [ -> ]I might be beating a dead horse, but just to clear things up, you have attempted to bring up the context menu then select movie information and then select refresh... as well as having group movies in sets (I think that's what its called) is enabled is that correct? Just for shits and grins what skin are you using?

Ummm, yep, done that.
Me again, and I could use some help...

I had some Roy Chubby Brown DVD's ripped and in my media Library. Initially I had them in TV Episodes but they didn't come under that. So I put them in to Movies (technically they aren't a movie or a TV episode) anyway, I've since deleted anything to do with Roy Chubby Brown but in my Movies list I have one RCB title showing that will not go away. I've tried using the remove title option from the menus but it stays there. For some reason this was a duplicate, the main one working and this one being a dead end as whenever I clicked on it to play it came up no longer available.

Any idea how I can remove this?

What's name of the add on that gives movies to watch for free? Is it an XBMC add on or is something else that needs installed on to the ATV 2?

Thanks in advance. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8