Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Popcornflix Video Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2015-06-13, 04:06)learningit Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be clear - are you still having problems with 5.0.10 or not?
The family kids section still gives a http 404 with 5.0.10, everything else semeed fine.
Sorry to bring the thread back but can you please point me to a working popcornflix for kodi ?

Been searching for hours and have not found a solution

I have exactly the same problem as mentioned above I can choose the movie but it won't run it gives a popcornflix error

I am outside the US

Any help much appreciated
(2017-04-28, 03:01)Hydrops Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bring the thread back but can you please point me to a working popcornflix for kodi ?

Been searching for hours and have not found a solution

I have exactly the same problem as mentioned above I can choose the movie but it won't run it gives a popcornflix error

I am outside the US

Any help much appreciated

The add-on is working and is in the Kodi.org repo, current version is 6.0.3.
You need to post a debug log for any additional help.
No longer working for me in Germany.

Debug Log
(2017-04-28, 13:17)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]No longer working for me in Germany.

Debug Log

This works for me, so I'm guessing geo-block?
where can I find the debug log ? I can see the kodi log but not debug log
Popcornflix with German dubbed movies is available in Germany, no VPN/Smart DNS needed and Add-on was working fine the last time I checked.

Not sure if this really is a problem with the Add-on, Fire TV App isn't working either.
The api seems to be not accessible (outside us?) anymore for some reason.

If the official apps are also not working it might be better to report it to popcornflix.
Working again with German IP address.
Not working in us can it be fixx
Needs a rewrite, I'll get to it in a week or so.
OK thanks really like the popcorn plugin would appreciate if you can fix the add-on and thanks for all you do in kodi.
Would like for the popcorn flux to be working soon.thanks
OK can the mod of the add-on fix it.
(2017-10-21, 17:42)everlast Wrote: [ -> ]OK can the mod of the add-on fix it.

One more comment and you can fix it. You need to understand authors here are volunteers and have lives. The more you bug, the less likely I am to fix this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8