Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Those affected by the intel gfx tearing/vsync issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It should work if you throw them into the XBMC directory (if using one of the newer third party svn builds).
The 71 dlls should be enough afaik.
patch updated to rev16732, build coming....
Upped XBMCSetup-Rev16732-intel-test.exe
Doin' my work for me, thanks Jester!
CapnBry Wrote:Doin' my work for me, thanks Jester!

no problem, just helpin' out Wink
So is this issue resolved on Intel GPUs now? I'm on vacation at the moment so I can't use my HTPC and find out, but I'd love to hear that it's fixed so that I can upgrade and get back to using XBMC (instead of using VLC, which sucks at buffering over my wireless network).
titanium Wrote:So is this issue resolved on Intel GPUs now? I'm on vacation at the moment so I can't use my HTPC and find out, but I'd love to hear that it's fixed so that I can upgrade and get back to using XBMC (instead of using VLC, which sucks at buffering over my wireless network).

Well it works for me and other Intel users in this thread. Get one of the patched versions from Jester and run XBMC without -FS in the command line.
Patch updated, build done with patch and new ffmpeg update

XBMCSetup-Rev16798-jester-intel.exe
Thanks for all this work. If analog 5.1 is working, I can finally leave Mediaportal behind forever. I have a question though, where can I download this version Wink
Dannydeman Wrote:Thanks for all this work. If analog 5.1 is working, I can finally leave Mediaportal behind forever. I have a question though, where can I download this version Wink

click on the link in my sig. (Build Archive)
HexusOdy Wrote:Well it works for me and other Intel users in this thread. Get one of the patched versions from Jester and run XBMC without -FS in the command line.

Okay, just tried it and it does work for me. Any word on having it work always though, and not needing to use this windowed mode and then switching to fullscreen work-around?
titanium Wrote:Okay, just tried it and it does work for me. Any word on having it work always though, and not needing to use this windowed mode and then switching to fullscreen work-around?

It does work always if you remove the -fs. If your resolution in XBMC is set to your full screen res and you start without -fs it still starts in fullscreen but without the tearing.

Does for me anyway.
I have the G45 chipset (using HDMI) and I still have the tearing. Tried not using the -FS and set the display to fullHD resolution instead but it didn't help. I'm running xbmc as shell, maybe that's the problem..?
The patch has made to the main SVN, so any build you grab AFTER 16912 will include the patch
I resolved by the issue by removing all traces of the 8.10 release, and reverting back to the Beta 2 version, worked fine. WOuld like to upgrade, but not until they're revolsed this. I am using XP SP2, on an Interl mobile think it's the x3100 GFX, and 8.10 caused the tearing Sad I hope this is resolved soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9