Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Remote for Windows Mobile (WinMo) in development, help needed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i am also wondering how the development is going. Any status update or any svn tree we can follow or checkout?
Still no news?
Should we organize a search party for johnsel? I'm concerned for his well-being.
there seems to be a little activity here: http://code.google.com/p/xbmcremotewinmo/updates/list but no code, unfortunatly
pre1014 Wrote:Should we organize a search party for johnsel? I'm concerned for his well-being.

Thanks for your concerns, i'm still alive. Wink

I continued developing since yesterday, hope to get another alpha out in a week or so.
He lives! Yay.

Also eagerly watching out for development! Tried the Android version on my HD Touch - works great.

But Windows version would last longer battery wise. Smile
Friends, I am anxious to see the work! I will buy an HTC HD2 at the end of the year! and want to see this remote in action! also very much wanted to have access to library! for exchange of music and film without this close to the television muuuuuito would be nice! PLEASE DO NOT STOP THE PROJECT!!
Nice to hear form you! I'm waiting for your next version :-)
DejaVu77,

The Android version ran on your HTC? HTC is the HTC HD2? and this mobilier with windows 6.5?
There's android port for HD2 and it works pretty well Smile

Check xdadev Smile
Você está falando que teria que mudar o SO para o meu HD2 HTC Android? ou é para instalar o programa para o Android xbmc nele? como é que um emulador
iorifly Wrote:Você está falando que teria que mudar o SO para o meu HD2 HTC Android? ou é para instalar o programa para o Android xbmc nele? como é que um emulador

Translation...
iorifly Wrote:You're talking that would have to change the OS to my HTC Android HD2? or is to install the program for the Android xbmc on it? how an emulator

If you have an Android Phone you should use the Android release in the Market place. If you have a Windows Mobile HTC, try XDA-Developers for an Android Port for your phone (HD Touch is a Beta ATM).

If not, eagerly await the Windows Mobile version of the XBMC Remote that seems like it's never gonna come! Sad

Looks like Windows is the last one this time, iPad, iPod, iPhone, WebOS, Android and probably Sybian all have XBMC Remotes... :confused2:
I need a new designer Sad Djdafreund doesn't respond anymore.

I have 90% of the functionality working but no proper design.
Please contact me if you could be of any help.

Greets,

Johnny
How about asking Team XBMC is they dont mind you using the Android design for the Windows version? I'm sure, so long as you ask, they wont mind. I think I read somewhere on here that they allowed it for a different remote version.

The Android version IMO, looks awesome. I dont mind tweaking graphics for you if you tell me what you need. Smile
Guess i'll use their graphics then, I've already got permission to use them anyways. I'll get in touch if i need something tweaked. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8