Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Crimsondragon72 - 2019-08-04

Ok there is something wrong with my skin now figured out my othe issue was the Shield box on my friends box tring to set it up for him. No images are showing in the Library only folders and artbeef is not working at all I honestly think the Sjhield update killed the skin or something

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-08-04

(2019-08-04, 02:35)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Ok there is something wrong with my skin now figured out my othe issue was the Shield box on my friends box tring to set it up for him. No images are showing in the Library only folders and artbeef is not working at all I honestly think the Sjhield update killed the skin or something

Nothin wrong with shield update or skin this side, try reinstalling

Sidenote tvdb has tried to update to a new api the last few days and is currently down so maybe an issue until they fix it

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - josemarpeg - 2019-08-04

Hello! First of all I would like to congratulate you on the excellent work! It was beautiful and easy customization. It was exactly what I was looking for.

However, my spotlight looks like this (image). What can I do to fix this bug?

Thank you!

Well after reinstalling got the skin to work just can;t get the widgets to show on the home screen can someone maybe point me at how I could do that thank you

(2019-08-04, 06:39)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Well after reinstalling got the skin to work just can;t get the widgets to show on the home screen can someone maybe point me at how I could do that thank you

Correction wigets are there just no image is showing up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-08-04

Hi Cartman
I have a little issue with Bingie OSD panel, the odd thing is that it's not happen all the time, for movies it's ok but for some tv shows these parts stays on the screen : https://ibb.co/2jdpWBk 
(using 1.03-wip)
and it getting weirder since for this tvshow for example, S01-02 are ok, but when I play S03 episodes, the attached parts stays on the screen.

Side note,
in my PC it not happens, only on my Nvidia shield.

thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-08-04

(2019-08-04, 08:27)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman
I have a little issue with Bingie OSD panel, the odd thing is that it's not happen all the time, for movies it's ok but for some tv shows these parts stays on the screen : https://ibb.co/2jdpWBk 
(using 1.03-wip)
and it getting weirder since for this tvshow for example, S01-02 are ok, but when I play S03 episodes, the attached parts stays on the screen.

Side note,

thanks.

This issue is happening when you have called for info in video mode (pressing the 'i' button).
I'm not sure what's activating it on the shield (since there's no 'info' button) - do you have default action set to 'show info'?
(2019-08-04, 06:41)Crimsondragon72 Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 06:39)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Well after reinstalling got the skin to work just can;t get the widgets to show on the home screen can someone maybe point me at how I could do that thank you

Correction wigets are there just no image is showing up       
I'll need more information than that to try and help you with your issue...a screenshot could help as well.
(2019-08-04, 05:06)josemarpeg Wrote: Hello! First of all I would like to congratulate you on the excellent work! It was beautiful and easy customization. It was exactly what I was looking for.

However, my spotlight looks like this (image). What can I do to fix this bug?

Thank you!
I believe you're using v1.0.2? (you can check that in addon's info or in settings window on the left-bottom corner).
It has been fixed since, just wait a little for the v1.0.3 release.
(2019-07-31, 23:38)neurosis13 Wrote: i installed the latest wip branch:

maybe somebody can confirm:

"enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons" is not working anymore.

after playing a movie from the bingie dialog info and stopping it,  i get thrown back 2 directories.

the ratings (imdv rotten tomatoes etc is too high, looks like in the middle of the fan art, maybe alligning it to the left side may be better instead having it on the fanart, it's almost unreadable when you have a white fan art picture.

i would really love to have the "country" listed in the bingie dialog info, that way i know if the movie is US UK, german or french....

i hope this is helpful 

thanks guys
1) Not sure about that one, will need to look deeper into this.
2) could you specify which window are you referring to? it's different on home/hubs/spotlight than it is on categories/library...a screenshot will likely help here.
3) Mhhm...I don't wanna have too much details on the info dialog, maybe I'll add it as an option (and it will be off by default), I need to test if this can fit the screen, I believe with all details enabled and plot/clearlogo maximized it can kick the buttons down too far, and have no way of 'capping' a limit for the details...
(2019-08-01, 21:57)djneil Wrote: @cartman.dos

Just out of curiosity...
Is there a plan to make over the live TV osd?

I am really confused that there's just no osd showing the channel, program, etc. when zapping in live TV.

Is that on purpose? Or will there be some changes in the future?

Regards!

Not sure what you mean as there are 3 OSD, each holds this basic info (non-bingie osd has more info).
Here's a sreenshot of the bingie live osd:
below seek bar you should have:
Channel Number: Channel Name
Label/Title of what's currently playing (duration)

you also has a mini-epg button to pop a on-screen tv guide and when changing channels through number press on the remote should see the a box popup on the right-top corner...
(this is all referring to latest v1.0.3-RC2)
(2019-08-02, 00:23)misterkoat Wrote: Would it be possible to add the "Netflix Style Pause Screen" that is found on Aeon Nox Silvo in the next update?
No idea what that is, and couldn't find it on search.  a screenshot and functionality description?
(2019-08-03, 12:22)Tester1 Wrote: I install it on an Zidoo z9s with Kodi Leia 18.3 but when i install it kodi crashes between 50-60%. After that I cant open Kodi anymore.
A debug log is must in this case. also, does it crash only with 'bingie' skin?
And generally speaking, crashes are more of a Kodi core issue since even if something is triggering the crash from the skin/script kodi should't crash in the first place so opening a second thread in general kodi sub forum could probably help you and kodi devs as well (if there's a global issue).

(2019-08-03, 13:44)SohoFire Wrote: Greetings All

What is the correct file naming format for the thumbnail artwork in view 525? I use Tiny Media Manager for all my library stuff and it names the thumbnails for each tv show for example:

The Boys S01E08-thumb.jpg

Everything is sucked into the library apart from the thumbs which default to my landscape artwork for the show. ie landscape.jpg so you end up with 8 episodes in the view showing 8 landscape images all the same for each episode. 

Thanks as always for your time Smile
Well, I believe '-thumb' is the correct kodi convention to recognize as episode thumb and this is the one I use as well.
Also, the skin prefers thumbs for episodes and only after the landscape, so my guess the thumb weren't recognized by kodi and are not in the db. delete and rescan / running artwork beef will probably solve this.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-08-04

(2019-08-04, 14:18)cartman.dos Wrote:
(using 1.03-wip)

Side note,

thanks.

This issue is happening when you have called for info in video mode (pressing the 'i' button).
I'm not sure what's activating it on the shield (since there's no 'info' button) - do you have default action set to 'show info'? 
"do you have default action set to 'show info'?"
nope, also when i try to disable the Info by press on the 'I' icon on the upper right side of the OSD, the info is indeed disappears but the progress bar stays on the screen, like it's burned for some reason...
would a debug log be helpful here?

Thanks for the response Cartman I got the issue fixed had to uninstall and reinstall the sking and it working. Only thing Artbeef keeps giving me errors when I try to use it. I am not sure what is Up with that I know your not the creator but if you talk to him I think it needs an update.

(2019-08-04, 17:57)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 14:18)cartman.dos Wrote:
(using 1.03-wip)

Side note,

thanks.

"do you have default action set to 'show info'?"
nope, also when i try to disable the Info by press on the 'I' icon on the upper right side of the OSD, the info is indeed disappears but the progress bar stays on the screen, like it's burned for some reason...
would a debug log be helpful here? 
Maybe yeah.
Pressing the 'I' icon is different than activating it via 'i' key which calls info action in video window.
Once it's activated the osd button doesn't change it. Question is how it was activated in the first place and how would you turn it off now...I'm not sure on that one, probably through keymap/resetting settings... (you need to get Player.ShowInfo = OFF).
Now once it's deactivated it would be interesting to test if deleting this line would prevent this from happening.
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/master/xml/VideoFullScreen.xml#L9
personally, I use the shield and never came across this but using addons and stream sources always have some kind of lag and I suspect that the action for info here happens too fast and might be the culprit...

(2019-08-04, 18:00)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Thanks for the response Cartman I got the issue fixed had to uninstall and reinstall the sking and it working. Only thing Artbeef keeps giving me errors when I try to use it. I am not sure what is Up with that I know your not the creator but if you talk to him I think it needs an update.

Working fine for me, have you installed it from his repo?
https://github.com/rmrector/repository.rector.stuff/raw/master/latest/repository.rector.stuff-latest.zip

and you can get help/report here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - djneil - 2019-08-04

Quote:Not sure what you mean as there are 3 OSD, each holds this basic info (non-bingie osd has more info).
Here's a sreenshot of the bingie live osd:
below seek bar you should have:
Channel Number: Channel Name
Label/Title of what's currently playing (duration)

Well in 1.0.2 the osd doesn't show the channel name and running shoe title on switching channels by pressing up or down.

I'll try it with 1.0.3 when it's out Smile

Thanks so far.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - josemarpeg - 2019-08-05

(2019-08-04, 05:06)josemarpeg Wrote: [font][font]Olá! [/font][font]Antes de tudo, gostaria de parabenizá-lo pelo excelente trabalho! [/font][font]Foi personalização bonita e fácil. [/font][font]Era exatamente o que eu estava procurando. [/font][/font]

[font][font]No entanto, meu foco se parece com isso (imagem). [/font][font]O que posso fazer para corrigir esse bug? [/font][/font]

[font][font]Obrigado![/font][/font]

[font][font]Origado![/font][/font]

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-08-05

(2019-07-27, 12:29)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-26, 10:03)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman
I have a small but great issue to me (using 1.03 but this happend for me also in 1.02), from home bingie just before the movie starts, all the widgets are getting couple jumps, sometimes this jumping widgets happening after the refresh of the widgets, but almost allways before the movie starts...

here a short clip of the phenomenon  https://mab.to/CWfRD7mGs

did you see this before?

thanks.
I believe what is happening is:
1) you're using addon source -> takes time to load url and buffer
2) dialog info must be closed for the kodi videoplayer to start (kodi behaviour, thus you're seeing home while it is loading)
3) videoplayer calls directory(widget) refresh
4) the jump/glitch/shuffle is caused from the refresh of the widget

My PR for Kodi core stops this annoying refresh behavior, I can't share an installation but maybe someone here could for your platform... Wink  
Hi Cartman
I've noticed that if I have atleast one item in the "keep watching" widget which his location is in my first widget raws (below the spotlight), this "jumping" issue is not happening, just keeping you posted Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Crimsondragon72 - 2019-08-05

(2019-08-04, 20:30)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 18:00)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Thanks for the response Cartman I got the issue fixed had to uninstall and reinstall the sking and it working. Only thing Artbeef keeps giving me errors when I try to use it. I am not sure what is Up with that I know your not the creator but if you talk to him I think it needs an update.

Working fine for me, have you installed it from his repo?
https://github.com/rmrector/repository.rector.stuff/raw/master/latest/repository.rector.stuff-latest.zip

and you can get help/report here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886 
Is that the repo that is in your Bengie 1.0.2 zip if so that is the repo I installed it from