Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 13:37)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 13:29)FlashOne Wrote: Beside already mentioned Square, Small Squares and Small Posters, it's also missing Landscape (the small one from original Titan) in Custom widget layout.
The only options I see available are Landscape Large, Landscape Details, Poster Details and Landscape Widebox

try latest git, just replace the extras folder and xml folder.
ps - also did some pvr changes, if you want to check out...       
Perfect, now all old widget layouts and displays are back to their places, thx!

Finally Slim OSD has a time bar! Now we only miss Remaining time and Total Lenght. EDIT: forgot to say that it also miss and Channel Name and Now airing above OSD buttons, which are well present in Non-Slim OSD.
Haven't noticed any change in others OSD styles (besides automatic resize of buttons layout according to what is in playing, really amazing!)

About thumb/channel icon fallback: it works almost fine but, imho, it's not useful like older behavior to show channel logo. I'll try to explain better: when surfing through channels, I think it's easier to find something I'm looking for if I came across a well known logo. An epg thumb isn't often so quick to understand at a glance. While it's not an issue in guide or channel list view, epg thumbs don't look as good as channel logos do when OSD pop up. Had same thoughts speaking with mardukL and he was agree too; best solution would be like in above posted picture (channel logo in low position and EPG preview when infos are on) but, if it's something impossible to achieve, channels logos should have priority over epg thumbs

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cookem - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 01:25)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:48)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:41)cookem Wrote: Tried replacing that file but that setting is still not showing up.  
probably forgot to mention that you need to change layout (doesn't matter which) and then again to your desired layout.
the thing is that changing of layout was supposed to reset a setting that block widget layout option from appearing...so it didn't reset before but will now...  

Perfect...thanks...that worked. 

It appears I spoke too soon....the widget layouts now work as expected but when I actually go into the libraries and exit back to the homescreen it reverts to the bingie layout for the homescreen.

I also noticed on intial kodi startup the widgets do not load. I am using smart playlists for my widgets and use path substitution to pull them from a network share.  this was not an issue seen in the old version

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - dkln - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-25, 22:55)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 22:25)XtreMaster Wrote:
(2019-03-25, 07:43)cartman.dos Wrote: you need to state where does that happen, this should not happen in home & hubs's widgets but may happen in library.      

its happen in library and in widgets addon, when i highlight a poster movie after 5 seconds start trailer then when its finished after another 5 secs starts again the same trailer and go on after i change the poster movie and it does the same thing. i prefer if it just play trailer once    

Yeah I should apply it to the library as well...as for addons...i'll have to see, i use a unique identifier to recognize last played item - database id, obviously that's lacking for addon's content, so will see what can be done to replace that.
(2019-03-25, 22:20)dkln Wrote: First of all, thanks for the awesome update!

Is there any way I can change the color of the small sideblade menu? I'd like to make it slightly more transparent, but I couldn't seem to find it in the custom color options or the XML files.

Also, for some reason I can't seem to find the default widgets from the skin? I checked all menus and even deleted all widgets, but they are still showing? I know you said they where supposed to be assigned in the 'home' section, but they are not in my case.
If you mean the black slim-menu on bingie that indicates your hub/home then it's currently hardcoded
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/master/xml/IncludesHomeBingie.xml#L506

you said you find them, but then after deleting all widget that they still showing... confused here...
If you wish to disable them, change layout to bingie, go to shortcuts.
in home there will be most of the widget, change content to 'none'.
there will one in each - tv shows, movies.
beside that there are seperate widget for hubs that are controlled withing the hub's screen when it is unlocked...
to restore all widgets/menu entries you can use the restore button in configure shortcuts tab, same for hubs...  

Thanks, I did mean the slim menu, I ended up changing the color to 41000000 (instead of cc000000). The extra transparency feels more natural to me, even though the darker color only really showed on the spotlight widget (because the other ones are "dimmed").

My second issue was fixed by CK77's suggestion of doing "Restore Menu Items" in the skin settings.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Comma - 2019-03-26

I have some trouble getting ratings other than IMDB to show in the skin I have my movies scraped by the Universal Movies Scraper add-on and can confirm its working for Rotten tomatoes, I also have entered a OMDB api key.
the first picture is from Aeon Nox Silvo skin.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 18:38)Comma Wrote: I have some trouble getting ratings other than IMDB to show in the skin I have my movies scraped by the Universal Movies Scraper add-on and can confirm its working for Rotten tomatoes, I also have entered a OMDB api key.

ImageImage
No troubles here; using TMDB scraper for movies and seems they work fine.

They also works in tv shows (TVDB scraper) but here I got a different trouble: I can't set boxed info status (like renewed show, ended etc...) anymore; tried a quick downgrade to 0.3beta and everything works fine there. EDIT: "downgrading" to proper repository skin version resolved the issue.
@cartman.dos Is there an easy way to import 523 view from oldest beta and use it on actual 1.0.0?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - joeyd2424 - 2019-03-26

Another question lol how do you set the video to resume playback in the background? Can’t seem to find that setting. Is that a personal option or something I’ve got clicked and need to disable? Thanks in advance.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - User 206796 - 2019-03-26

Not sure which related addon is the culprit so I'm posting here to see if anyone else has the issue. Both the "Recommended Movies" and "In progress and Recommended Movies" widgets no longer function. Using Titan Bingie v1.0.0 & skin helper service widgets addon v1.1.1 & skin helper service v1.0.34.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Rick32 - 2019-03-26

Only problem i got is every time after startup or after watching something i need to switch font in interface settings, cause the texts dissapear.

Not a big problem but a little annoying.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Comma - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 19:09)FlashOne Wrote: No troubles here; using TMDB scraper for movies and seems they work fine.

Thanks then those must from the API key since TMDB scraper don't scrape RT ratings.

@Cartman.dos can you confirm if Universal Movie scraper ratings should work/show with your skin or could there be some kind of conflict combining UMS and the OMDB API key since I do have a key entered also.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - xpronic - 2019-03-26

Any apps I can use to quickly download tv show trailers like tiny media manager for movies?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 11:47)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 11:17)cscott1 Wrote: Mentioned this a couple days ago made a short video to show strange behavior of missing thumbnails .

https://youtu.be/szaHAi_bhil

try replacing includesbingie.xml with this one
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/master/xml/IncludesBingie.xml

Worked perfectly thanks. 40 widgets is a good number that's about what Netflix has. Hope you include it in the next update.

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - sanangel - 2019-03-26

Delete

RE: Titan BINGIE (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - sanangel - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 15:38)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 01:25)cookem Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 00:48)cartman.dos Wrote: probably forgot to mention that you need to change layout (doesn't matter which) and then again to your desired layout.
the thing is that changing of layout was supposed to reset a setting that block widget layout option from appearing...so it didn't reset before but will now...  

Perfect...thanks...that worked.  

It appears I spoke too soon....the widget layouts now work as expected but when I actually go into the libraries and exit back to the homescreen it reverts to the bingie layout for the homescreen.

I also noticed on intial kodi startup the widgets do not load. I am using smart playlists for my widgets and use path substitution to pull them from a network share.  this was not an issue seen in the old version 
You have to add the widgets from "default widgets" and that's where you have to choose the "smart shortcuts" option and choose each widget. Do not do it directly from the "select widget" / "smart shortcuts" option or they will not load you at the start of BINGIE.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - sanangel - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-26, 19:09)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 18:38)Comma Wrote: I have some trouble getting ratings other than IMDB to show in the skin I have my movies scraped by the Universal Movies Scraper add-on and can confirm its working for Rotten tomatoes, I also have entered a OMDB api key.
No troubles here; using TMDB scraper for movies and seems they work fine.

They also works in tv shows (TVDB scraper) but here I got a different trouble: I can't set boxed info status (like renewed show, ended etc...) anymore; tried a quick downgrade to 0.3beta and everything works fine there. EDIT: "downgrading" to proper repository skin version resolved the issue.
@Cartman.dos Is there an easy way to import 523 view from oldest beta and use it on actual 1.0.0? 
How have you put the rounded corners? ...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-03-26

Another question lol, Is there any way to add a border around/ highlight focused items in Bingie views/ media library? It's hard for me to discern which episode/movie I'm selecting. Thanks again