Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
On a related topic, tried OSMC today for the 1st time... pretty nice. Love having overclock and other config settings right in the UI. 3D frame-packed works just as well. Didn't care for the default skin (too simplistic), but as it's Kodi, I installed Aeon Nox.

With my RPi2, the only nagging issue I have is sometimes after I start a movie (2D or 3D) and stop, I get a 'no signal' message on my display. Only fix is to unplug power and re-plug Sad. This happens w/or w/o AVR in between, and with all 3 of my 3D displays (2 PJ's and a 3D LCD TV). As I occasionally see the pulsating rainbow thingy during boot up, I'm guessing it's a power issue? I've tried 4 different mSD cards, so don't believe the issue is there. With power, I've tried this and this, and same issue happens (sometimes). This is with 2 different Pi2 units. What are people using for power supply in the U.S.?

BTW, I have a Logitech K400 USB dongle and dongle for this plugged in if it makes any difference.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2015-09-04, 00:34
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17