Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-09-21, 22:01)hdmkv Wrote: Reason RPi2 gets an A+ (and I'm open to suggestions as to what it should be) is for what you get, especially for the price,
Sorry to be that guy but my experience with the raspberry pi 2 is that it sucks. It sucks so much that I have gone back to a a Bluetimes 1186 box that I thought sucked... until I used the rp2

Openelec corrupts itself every chance it gets. I never power it down, but if there's a power outage, guess what? CORRUPTION. Another time the box seemed fine but I was unable to login to my youtube account. It got corrupted and the only way to fix it was a complete reinstall. Its no fun to have to regular reinstall the whole OS on the sd card. The ease of use is pretty crap too and lacks basic things like 1.5x FF or sound during FF as well

Don't get me wrong the rp2 has its strengths but I find it hard to call it anymore than 'hobby box' at this point in time. I really appreciate this thread but the rating you gave the rp2 is completely misleading

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by panckage - 2015-09-22, 03:30
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17