Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2015-11-04, 02:34)ontap Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 01:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 01:23)ontap Wrote: hi , i installed PTVL this evening , no option to even try and install ustv but am in the UK so assume it is geo blocked , on start up it initialises up to 77% and hangs with the spinning icon , have left it over an hour , tried re booting etc , have to force close my windows PC to stop it and the real killer is , on rebooting kodi PTVL auto starts and goes straight into this mode , i cant stop it !!
can anyone confirm that the only solution is to uninstall kodi and start again ? i dont see the point of making a back up if it will just revert to what i have now . am hoping that there is an option in settings when i install a fresh PTVL to disable auto start up .

I wonder why you enabled "autostart" to being with? either way I suggest you read the dumbass guide to PTVL... If you are knowledgeable in Kodi fundamentals a easy fix would be to delete the settings.xml file under pseudotv lives userdata folder.
i didnt enable auto start , i used the fusion source and add on installer , so now i have installed a fresh kodi 15.1 , used the link in your OP to install the repo from zip , clicked install on the video add on and it is exactly the same for the last 30 mins am looking at a spinning icon and a screen that says " initialising pseudo live " 2x different install methods on 2 seperate kodi installs . I never even got into the add on settings this time to even see if there is an auto start option i can disable.

1. Autostart is disabled by default, so you must have enable it.
2. You're using a third party installer that I explicitly state is not supported.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Messages In This Thread
RE: PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution - by Lunatixz - 2015-11-04, 02:45
found bug - by co5mo - 2016-10-09, 13:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4