Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
Information 
(2016-09-14, 17:58)alipendier Wrote: @sualfred

I have a troubleshooting issue I hope you already have an idea whats going on, I have 2 corrupt Widget Groups. One of them shuts down Kodi whenever I try to enter it from the main tab, and the other one keeps the "Set Widget Content" and the "Customize Home Menu" overlays on top of the widgets displayed on the main screen.

So basically my question is whether there is a way of setting individual "widgets groups" back to default, and I don't mean just using the "Reset" button because I tried that with them more than a few times and same result. I at least narrowed things down to it being corrupt widget groups because when I recreate them identically as another new widget group they work just fine now.

Even though there's a workaround it'll still be good to have a way of fixing it if possible. Thanks Cool

@sualfred

1. Now exact same problem on Krypton ^ I would like to fix the unusable widget groups if possible
2. Is your youtube addon now disabled for Krypton? I also noticed that lately not all widgets that depend on it loaded on Jarvis, man most of my widgets are youtube based by far, I'm still testing Krypton on a different device so I have both versions to troubleshoot with. I sure hope youtube is still considered as not banned
3. How do I change the loading spinner to the one included in the skin? (Didn't get it to work on Jarvis either)
4 Thanks! Cool

Messages In This Thread
Studio Artwork - by Grandhuggy - 2016-01-27, 02:27
RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - by alipendier - 2016-09-21, 12:27
Banners "None" not recognized? - by mozomo - 2017-01-28, 18:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part4