Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
In your above statement alone, you state Windows broke your solution 3 times in 4 sentences.  On the contrary, and the only point I'm trying to make -There is a problem with your forked version of KODI that has broken functionality with Windows as it updates.  Until your version of unofficial KODI fixes what is broken (aka has been depreciated), it will remain broken.  You state another solution isn't what folks are looking for.  Perhaps in your opinion.  As everything else continues to advance, and the solution you use continues to remain stagnant, and you enforce the only answer is to remain stagnant, I think users should be informed there are other solutions and let them make up their own minds instead of your petty arguing about how bad it is to upgrade/update anything on account of how awful these upgrades/updates have destroyed your solution.  You make it sound as if these upgrades/updates mindlessly omitted your usage of your outdated solution and are held responsible to fix what they broke... by your own words.  Don't hold your breath.  Instead maybe embrace that there are other solutions constantly keeping up with the times and coordinating with other entities to not only continue the wonderful experience of home theatres but advance with it into the future and take part in state-of-the-art in real time.  This is what avid enthusiasts do.  Otherwise, go dig in your stash and pop a disc into your dedicated player and call it good.  But, if you demand more, and truly would like to participate as a lot folks do, I think awareness is warranted.  Awareness that all our older DVD's, our music CD rips, our newer UHD HDR's and our beloved 3D frame packed titles can be enjoyed and shared with friends and family elegantly using other methods that are not stagnant.  Should this forked version of KODI ever robustly become maintained again, all of my rant might mean nothing to some.  Same with the forked version of KODI DSPlayer.  But in the event they continue to be left in the dust, and devoted users begin to get the itch for more, again, I think a little awareness should not be met with disrespect.  All this said, I have not once promoted any specific alternatives... only that they exist.  Also, keep in mind this is out of respect for my fellow peers.  I have nothing to gain but freely admit, I take pride in helping others and knowing they are happy makes me happy.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
RE: Intel HTPC/NUC's w/reliable Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by brazen1 - 2018-10-04, 16:27
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10