4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 2020
It looks like the ODROID-H2 will never support 4K HDR10 EDIT in hardware /EDIT because of the Intel UHD Graphics 600 iGPU.
4K HDR10 is only supported from Intel UHD Graphics 620 and better :
Windows : "Only processors with Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Intel HD Graphics 620 (and better) support 4K HDR streaming after installation of the driver."
LibreELEC will support Intel UHD Graphics 620 only from v10 : "LE 10.0 is far enough out that it should be a safe 'yes' and LE 9.0 is a definite 'no' but hopefully one of the interim LE 9.x releases we make between them will add support to the K18 codebase."

I'm crossing another x86 SBC off my list. Not much left. So it will get expensive because I have to move up to NUC level. : UDOO BOLT, Sapphire FS-FP5V, Intel NUC, Partaker B18. Or a mini-ITX or mini-SFX desktop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4K HDR10 - State of Play thread - important media player limitations. - by Luke Cage - 2019-01-05, 00:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4K HDR10 - State of Play - important media player limitations - LAST UPDATE sept 20209