Deprecated Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on)
(2021-11-04, 21:52)Skirge01 Wrote: I read through the entire thread and didn't see this mentioned, so my apologies if I missed it.  Is there any way to get .nfo files with corresponding data to be imported for each of the videos in the Extras folder?  As I keep adding the Extras to my most watched movies (currently working on the MCU and LOTR movies), I'm noticing that the lack of info as to what each of the Extras are is disappointing (from a user perspective).

Secondarily, I was also hoping there was a way to show the Extras in a way more similar to the regular video views, but that doesn't seem possible.

At any rate, thanks for your work on this!
The only way to do the first thing is to take out the thing in the advanced settings that tells Kodi to ignore the Extras folder and then have Kodi start scraping the extra files. But then you have to figure out how to organize them.  They will be in your main library and you won't be using the add-on anymore.  For the second one, that would require me to write a completely different wrapper for the list and then create custom skin files for every skin out there.  Or try to make one that will match equally bad with every skin.  So basically, no to that too.  Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on) - by pkscout - 2020-08-28, 23:53
RE: Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on) - by pkscout - 2021-11-04, 23:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on)0