PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi
(2016-08-24, 07:42)ksooo Wrote: You should not use one thread to throw in multiple completely different problems. Too much hassle to sort it all out. ;-)

I appreciate your point ksooo, but these are all behaviors that resulted, or appeared to result, from an upgrade. Also, they are all related (from a user perspective) to the same thing, the PVR Addon for Mediaportal. I thought they may be related, or all together be a better indication of what was going wrong.

pünktchen Wrote:Maybe Kodi Settings -> TV -> Guide -> Hide "No information available" labels

Thanks, I already checked that. It does remove the "No Information Available" label in the EPG, the empty line for that channel is still there. I thought in a previous version channels that had no data were not listed at all in the Guide. I'll ignore it.

pünktchen Wrote:Check episode of already recorded programs to prevent duplicate recording of repeated broadcasts by episode title or episode number

You got me there pünktchen, the MediaPortal upgrade installer said it would retain the old settings and I missed that one. Thanks, You helped solve most of my problems.

While these programs are great, it does seem like the settings pages are oddly organized.

I'll try installing Krypton in portable mode and see how it works, thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi - by deamon_knight - 2016-09-05, 04:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi0