v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-04-05, 01:53)billbillw Wrote: Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I'm trying to find a suitable Kodi/LibreELEC build to pass-through lossless audio codecs on my HP T620 Thin client. I've tried all the main releases and one of the Milhouse 9.0 releases from a few days ago. None will pass the lossless codec. 

This box has an AMD GX-415GA quad-core (eKabini) processor that can handle pass-through (I've tested with Windows Embedded 7 and it worked).

I'm not sure if it is limitations with the VDPAU/VAAPI drivers or what. I've had LibreELEC setup with several different boxes (Chromebox, Dell/Wyse 5010, and some Zotac boxes) and this is the only one that doesn't pass-through DD+, DTS-HD MA, or TrueHD. 

If anyone can point me to something that might work, I'd appreciate it. 

*Yes, I know I can turn off Pass-through and get multi-channel PCM, but I get better bass management when the codec is passed by bitstream to the receiver.*

Remember: "If Sync Playback to display is enabled PT gets automatically disabled."

from here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292983

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by blokkie - 2018-04-05, 20:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24