Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-08, 20:30)manfeed Wrote: Thanks chrissix! Only a small remark, in your pack you have image for Alyson Michalka, but in IMDB and themoviedb the name is Aly Michalka, could you correct that for the next version? Thanks.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Noticed it in the download you offered me and it was fixed before version 0.0.4 released. I just took the paste/copied the name after your post of her without looking.
I always go to TMDB when naming. You're right, her main name there is Aly Michalka and only on of her alias is Alyson Michalka. At the moment both names are in the addon, but I think i will delete the alias on the next release.

When I made another addon, the movie director thumbs addon, I noticed that the main name and alias name is sometimes swapped in the database. Although you only get the actual main name with new scrapings, it could be when you have very old scraping data, or .nfo's used with old data that still has an old name there. What would you say? Should I include the alias names as a copy or restrict myself to the current main names?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2019-04-09, 20:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8