Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-14, 16:27)chrissix Wrote: Are you going to have actress png on several views or just on the view i have already seen in alpha showcase? It looks really good, but since all the png are cut off below, it should (just in my opinion) be a "floor" (or similar) down below. Just as clearart intended to be positioned on an edge/ floor/separator texture. But that is in the eye of the beholder and is purely subjective. 

Oh you also want to implement character art for movies? Really nice! In the same area were actress png will be placed or on another place? I will see... but I recommend doing it as a single image. But maybe you find another better solution than my 2 multiimage workaround solutions mentioned above. So far, one skin, the AEON MQ7 Multi-Mod from @latts9923  has implemented multiimage characterart for movies in a view too. But still with the usual "ListItem.Folder" system. But it's only some kind of easter egg feature and will not working good as long not using fake png files in every movie, just as it works now in the code.

Actress png and characterart for movies are both fully supported in all views, they don't deserve less... Nod
It works out-othe box, if you have characterarts for one given movie they’ll appear, if you don’t, nothing is shown, no need for fake png’s Wink
As soon as the changes are accepted for the Kodi repo it will be available for all...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by manfeed - 2019-04-14, 23:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8