Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
@manfeed here a link for the current used content for overview if you find more oversexual pics like the 2 mentioned above.
___

(2020-02-14, 12:05)manfeed Wrote: In my skin I already use almost that ratio (2:3) to show the images, I also use <aspectratio alignx="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio> and I have not problem of overlapping, only problem is that the images like 6,7 and 8 look not as tall as the other ones. If you want to set a fixed size from now on that's ok with me, however, I can't stress enough that the main challenge is to find good source images... I only wish there were hundreds of suitable images to choose from, but sadly that's not the case... many times you have to make do with the only one found... I very much prefer a nice image even if it's slightly wider than usual... however, just my two cents...
Sure i does just thinking loud...
Yes i have also set fixed sized same settings, so in the worst cases the actresses are shrinking aka not as tall as the other ones. I know that finding good material is very, very difficult! I will leave as it this, maybe only throw the really extreme ones like 8 out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2020-02-14, 14:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8