Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
@manfeed i know we agreed on not on playing requesting games & christmas is too over, recently^^.  Maybe you have time and desire to get a look. Me quite sure discovered in real life a Gina Carano italy fighter lady on surface but a Mulan girl in the heart.
Gina Carano i already know since long but became quite more famous on sidekicking in The Mandalorian. I provided an images myself in the resources, not the worst but as you see the edges hard and not soft, in reality not fitting quality standards. From Mulan (2020) main actress Liu Yifei you already provided a really eyedandy one, thank you for that!
Calling me Walt Disney Fan but latest found out Mulan (1998) voice actress was Ming-Na Wen. Know her since quite long good from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Stargate Universe but had no idea she was the "original" Mulan in person  Rofl
Just now found out they are all under main contract of Walt Disney... who is not this times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2021-01-29, 02:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8