M3u file with VOD url. How to get movie information?
(2020-06-15, 08:13)Iluso Wrote: For what I have read, XMLTV is the same thing that I did with my own EPG file with movies data. (I already did that).

What I want is that the data be download directly from add-on "Universal movie Scapper" or any other provider information add-on.

Thanks anyway.

I am having the same question but a slightly different reason. I have a lot of home movies that i want to add descriptions to in a file and then when i go to the movies tab, be able to see descriptions of them. Like "Vegas-2020.mp4: Vegas 2020 - Family trip to Vegas in March 2020. Shows, Roller Coasters, Gambling, Weird Party". Then when I highlight it, i see the description. like what happens with IMDB on movies I have on my hard drive. With the SimpleIPTV add-on, I only get 1 EPG to add which works for the liveTV entries, but I want to get everything into a single EPG (Live TV, Movies, and Home Movies). How are you generating your EPG file if i may ask? Do i have to have <channel ...>...</channel> .... <programme ...> ...</programme> with channel listings at the top and program info at the bottom or can my epg have like channel, program, channel, program? Right now I am just writing a perl script to get the EPG, parsing out the TV information, then going to pull in and parse a list of home movie files and descriptions to attach to them. I think it should work, but since you are already creating an EPG yourself, I wanted to ask the master.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M3u file with VOD url. How to get movie information? - by Danuber2004 - 2020-07-21, 16:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
M3u file with VOD url. How to get movie information?0