Deprecated Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on)
DEPRECIATED AS OF 2024-04-1
With the release of Kodi 21 (Omega), there is built in support for Video extras.  Given that, this addon has been depreciated.  It will still work in Kodi 21 and older versions, but it will be marked as "broken" for Kodi 22.

A NOTE ABOUT REQUESTS TO HAVE A VISUAL INDICATOR OF THINGS WITH EXTRAS
This is not going to happen.  It would require a complete rewrite of the addon and support from skins.  Please don't ask.  Or rather, don't expect a response if you do ask.

With permission from the original author, I have taken over maintenance for this addon.  I've updated it for Kodi 19 and submitted it to the addon repo for approval, so hopefully it'll be available in a few days.

Please see the wiki page for instructions on setting up your Extras folder and tips on some stuff to add to your advancedsettings.xml so that Kodi won't try and add any extras to your library.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras

One thing to note. The old version had an option to search YouTube for extras. It appears that never worked in Kodi 18 (even if you had the YouTube addon installed and properly configured), so that option was removed for this update.  I'm still trying to see if I can add it back at some point.

Messages In This Thread
Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on) - by pkscout - 2020-08-28, 23:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extras Addon (Kodi 18/19 and on)0