• 17(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Thumbs Up 
(2022-06-03, 08:37)neunghaha28 Wrote:
(2022-06-03, 05:22)Groguuu Wrote:
(2022-06-03, 04:53)neunghaha28 Wrote: Wait and I will be today too.

Not sure what that means?

Waiting for release, I'm not good at English, sorry.  Rofl
👍
I wonder if i instal version 2 over the previous version, my settings will be removed?
They shouldn't, because they'll be two different skins. You may have issues with your widgets and things, but the bulk of the skin settings likely won't be reset or migrated.
Hi @jurialmunkey,

Any updates on the release date of this new skin? Eagerly waiting to try it. 🙂

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
Party Time! It's release day!

Proud to announce alpha release of Arctic Horizon 2. Please see the first post for installation instructions.

As this is an alpha release, you should expect bugs and missing/incomplete features. Please report any bugs etc. by opening a new issue on the github issues page. Make sure to check my pinned TODO list on github first as that contains a list of features that I'm currently working on.

Also, note that I am currently still working on FlixArt/KeyArt and Dividers in appearance settings. I thought everyone would appreciate that I release the skin now rather than delaying it further, so these options are currently disabled but will become available soon once I resolve a few additional issues.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2022-06-03, 18:52)Brambo1975 Wrote: I wonder if i instal version 2 over the previous version, my settings will be removed?

As drinfernoo points out, it won't affect any of your settings because it is an entirely separate skin. Also, I've set this skin to NOT share skinshortcuts setup, so you will be able to change your home screen and widgets configuration freely without worrying about affecting your setup in other skins.
Thank you so much. Wink
@jurialmunkey Thank you very much for the beautiful skin.  Laugh
Yes! I know if I kept refreshing this thread all day the alpha would be released!
Installing on my shield pro now!
@jurialmunkey 

Please

Add widgets item limit.

Thank you.
Installed it on my phone now and noticed that the setting icon on the home screen won't work with touchscreen. I only see the music section in my home. Only if I click on one of the music options the setting icon on the right will work for that section. So now I can't access the skin settings or kodi settings at all.. Only seeing the music section. Just wanted to let you know Smile
Big Grin 
(2022-06-04, 07:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: Party Time! It's release day!

Proud to announce alpha release of Arctic Horizon 2. Please see the first post for installation instructions.

As this is an alpha release, you should expect bugs and missing/incomplete features. Please report any bugs etc. by opening a new issue on the github issues page. Make sure to check my pinned TODO list on github first as that contains a list of features that I'm currently working on.

Also, note that I am currently still working on FlixArt/KeyArt and Dividers in appearance settings. I thought everyone would appreciate that I release the skin now rather than delaying it further, so these options are currently disabled but will become available soon once I resolve a few additional issues.
Awesome work, appreciate your efforts. These skins make Kodi so much more pleasurable to use. On top of that we don't have to keep seeing the dreaded "is it ready yet post"  Blush
(2022-06-04, 08:42)Japangelo Wrote: Installed it on my phone now and noticed that the setting icon on the home screen won't work with touchscreen. I only see the music section in my home. Only if I click on one of the music options the setting icon on the right will work for that section. So now I can't access the skin settings or kodi settings at all.. Only seeing the music section. Just wanted to let you know Smile

Yeah touch/mouse support is very much a work inprogress and incomplete at the moment.

Interesting that the menu popup doesn't work with touch on phone though, as that's one of the things on Windows that works much better with touch than mouse (problem with mouse is that gap between the button and the menu causes it to lose focus when you move the pointer but that shouldn't happen with touch).

And movies/shows being hidden is a skinshortcuts thing - it hides those menu items if your library is empty.
Looks great and running great on my shield. One question I have. Is it possible to have the Home Screen widgets look like submenu poster row? Currently, home widget no fanart behind?
Omg omg!!! Thank youuuuu! ☺️
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20