• 181(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Hello, I have been using Arctic Horizon 2 for several months and really enjoy this theme.
Recently, I came across an issue related to clearlogo.

Some of the clearlogo images on TMDB and fanart are not suitable for display in this theme, so I prefer not to show those logos.

I have already removed these logos from my local database, but TheMovieDB Helper still fetches them from the remote source.

I have tried setting "No art" for clearlogo in the project's Context menu > Information > Manage > Artwork, but nothing happened, and the images are still being displayed.

Could you please add an option in TheMovieDB Helper  plugin to disable fetching remote clearlogo images?
(2023-07-23, 10:39)whisperer Wrote: Hello, I have been using Arctic Horizon 2 for several months and really enjoy this theme.
Recently, I came across an issue related to clearlogo.

Some of the clearlogo images on TMDB and fanart are not suitable for display in this theme, so I prefer not to show those logos.

I have already removed these logos from my local database, but TheMovieDB Helper still fetches them from the remote source.

I have tried setting "No art" for clearlogo in the project's Context menu > Information > Manage > Artwork, but nothing happened, and the images are still being displayed.

Could you please add an option in TheMovieDB Helper  plugin to disable fetching remote clearlogo images?

You can disable showing clearlogo in skin in the appearance settings. Choose title instead.

You can change which artwork TMDbHelper retrieves by installing its context menu addon and using the manage artwork option under TMDbHelper Options
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/context....r/releases

EDIT: Note that you need to restart Kodi after changing artwork in TMDbHelper in order to see the effect in the service.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
My trick when adding widgets on touchscreen devices is enable expand information to fully work touch navigation. I wish that this all can be done in "submenu widget" 🙏
Any plans for this skin to have the amazing Video OSD from the Artic Fuse?
(2023-07-25, 03:49)Kkamer Wrote: Any plans for this skin to have the amazing Video OSD from the Artic Fuse?

No. I will not be porting features across. A lot of the features in Arctic Fuse are only possible due to its strict design requirements.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Somebody manage to play a movie trailer in ful screen widgets ?
Totally understandable, your job on both and in previous skin are amazing and we are just fortunate to have so many options. I love artic fuse the only thing about it is not having grid views for my movie lists so I'm gonna stay on horizon which is also stunning. Not sure how many ppl here tell you this but thank you!
Hello,

@jurialmunkey
I found something i can't explain in Video OSD.
When i'm watching a movie, i have the studio logo on click down  but if it's a TVShow, the logo is empty.
Movie:
TVShow:
Can you take a look a that?

THX for all your job
Yoo, any idea how i can change the clear logo ? Because just for this movie it choose some really low quality logo for some reason
Its really hard to notice it in pictures
(2023-07-26, 23:02)Frozen Chick Wrote: Yoo, any idea how i can change the clear logo ? Because just for this movie it choose some really low quality logo for some reason

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
(2023-07-27, 01:50)BriceysCousin Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 23:02)Frozen Chick Wrote: Yoo, any idea how i can change the clear logo ? Because just for this movie it choose some really low quality logo for some reason

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

I am using android with PKC, i don’t know how to get to those files lol, isnt there any option where i can change it from inside the app ?
Hey Jurial, I’m using clearlogos and see them in my widgets, however I don’t get clearlogos in the OSD of movies, Tv or PVR when paused. Is there setting required to get clearlogos working in the OSDs?
EDIT- Mostly sorted Jurial, you had kind of helped me with this before, so sorry that I asked again, I had just forgotten. Movie and TV OSD now shows clearlogos. I was redirecting TMDB helper images to my network and the OSDs didn’t like that the images weren’t local. Still none for PVR though so still wondered if there was a setting hidden somewhere that I’ve missed?
I've been utilizing various Aeon MQ variations for some time. However, as my needs have evolved towards a more responsive and quicker interface, I discovered that Arctic Horizon is an absolutely fantastic UI for my media server. The installation of the skin was successful, but I might require some assistance.

I'm accustomed to having playlists displayed right on the home page, featuring several movie categories based on languages, with a separate playlist for each. How can I make these playlists appear directly on the main dashboard? Currently, I can only find them by navigating to the Playlist icon and then selecting each item individually.

Additionally, I'd like to understand how to access movie sets. This was a straightforward process with MQ, but how can I do it now?
Customizing Home Menu - Widget Help.

How do I remove the "Next Page" button and view the full list?

https://imgur.com/a/ADLcxxj
Is there a way to change these infoline dividers from a dot to a line in the settings?

https://imgur.com/a/qPVLbq8
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20