• 19(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
Hey,

Using 075 and I've lost the finish time clock when info is pressed.
It's present when pressing pause.

The countdown clock does seem to be dirty regions related, I'm not sure why I never noticed this before? I'll mess about with 1/2/3 and report back.

Other than that,
Awesome as always guys Smile
Excellent job on continuing on with reFocus. Can I make a request for Advanced Launcher support (in terms of views, etc). That would just about nail it for me. Cheers.
yes please support for advance launcher!!!
thank you for the excellent work!!
cheers
(2012-08-10, 12:19)Sabish Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 19:23)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: I like the skin, but the main menu Movies-Music-Settings etc , are working vertically
Is there any option to work it in Horizontal position?
Tks for your attention

Not for now, but it will be one of the new features of reFocus reLoaded (a new Mod of reFocus Paul and I are working on). Good things come to those who wait Wink

[quote=
Tks for your answer
I'll remain stand-by

Thanks for your continued work Paul and Sabish, its a great skin.

cheers

Phil
Only problems for me is I get no covers when using 'the trailers' addon, works fine in other themes...

Any ideas?
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

When looking at the info screen for a tv series, the network logo is shown twice. "FOX FOX" sometimes one is larger than the other or slightly different. Also, the fox logo seems huge compared to some others, HBO for example. Not sure if this is by design.
Hi Guy's,

With the realaska osd you can in live tv, check whats next on that same channel or see whats on for all channels, I cant see how that is done with the experience osd ?

cheers

Phil
(2012-08-09, 19:19)zeppy Wrote: I found a couple of bugs in 075:
- you switched visibility conditionals on watched/unwatched indicators for big list, portrait mode, non-focused layout in ViewList.xml
- skin options have a small bug when you press arrow up on the first menu button, because it hightlights the wrong button; if you set the onup event of homescreen button (the first one) to 20 everything works fine Wink

Edit:
Funny bug: if you hit spacebar during the refocus animation at startup it actually pauses xD

Fixed on git. Actually going up now will take you to the Other items. As I don't think the about tab is visited frequently.

As for the intro movie, you can pause it because it is actually a mp4 video file.

(2012-08-10, 08:55)zeppy Wrote: I found another bug: in movie sets, when in slide view and switching between fanart and poster (using the last item in the side menu) it switches to list view.

Fixed on git.

(2012-08-10, 12:30)erikvdv1 Wrote: I was always a fan of refocus, it is great that this project revives the skin refocus skin. I really like your work Paul!
I have updated the dutch language strings, you can pull them in if you want.

Thanks a lot. I have merged the Dutch strings.

(2012-08-10, 12:51)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,

Using 075 and I've lost the finish time clock when info is pressed.
It's present when pressing pause.

The countdown clock does seem to be dirty regions related, I'm not sure why I never noticed this before? I'll mess about with 1/2/3 and report back.

Other than that,
Awesome as always guys Smile

Thanks Pat.
The finish time clock when pressing info is fixed now on git.
As for the countdown clock I am still not able to reproduce it.
Can you please provide the exact steps that you're following?

(2012-08-10, 13:01)MattTenCate Wrote: Excellent job on continuing on with reFocus. Can I make a request for Advanced Launcher support (in terms of views, etc). That would just about nail it for me. Cheers.

(2012-08-10, 15:47)bakito Wrote: yes please support for advance launcher!!!
thank you for the excellent work!!
cheers

I will eventually work on it.

(2012-08-11, 11:10)markswift Wrote: Only problems for me is I get no covers when using 'the trailers' addon, works fine in other themes...

Any ideas?

It's fixed now on git as well. You will also get covers on the list mode now.

(2012-08-11, 20:11)cedricchase Wrote: When looking at the info screen for a tv series, the network logo is shown twice. "FOX FOX" sometimes one is larger than the other or slightly different. Also, the fox logo seems huge compared to some others, HBO for example. Not sure if this is by design.

It was not by design. It has also been fixed on git.

(2012-08-12, 10:11)philby85 Wrote: Hi Guy's,

With the realaska osd you can in live tv, check whats next on that same channel or see whats on for all channels, I cant see how that is done with the experience osd ?

cheers

Phil

Not sure about this. Try pressing info, the "i" key on the keyboard or the Info key on the remote.
If it is not yet visible when using xperience1080 OSD, can you please provide screenshot of the realaska OSD with the info?

I will be uploading a new version in a few hours. Thanks for all the feedback provided.
You are awesome, Paul.

How can I set up my xbmc system to automatically update reFocus BIG when you make changes? Is this possible at all?
UPDATE v.077
  • Added option to show only posters on Video OSD.
  • Added option to use extrafanart on media views.
  • Added option to animate backgrounds with optional slow speed.
  • Fixed The Trailers Add-on not showing cover image.
  • Added reAlaska color option with black font. (Thanks wolfodeiwolfy.)
  • Better integration of reAlaska white theme with xperience1080 and standard video OSD.
  • Other minor bugfixes.

thank you very much!
This is great work. Thanks a lot Paul.
Your attitude is by far way better than what we are used to see around here with skinners.
Being so responsive is really appreciated.
Is there any way that we can get this uploaded to the Passion repository?
Thanks again!
(2012-08-12, 20:06)cedricchase Wrote: You are awesome, Paul.

How can I set up my xbmc system to automatically update reFocus BIG when you make changes? Is this possible at all?

(2012-08-13, 14:07)Myrddraal Wrote: This is great work. Thanks a lot Paul.
Your attitude is by far way better than what we are used to see around here with skinners.
Being so responsive is really appreciated.
Is there any way that we can get this uploaded to the Passion repository?
Thanks again!

Thanks. I was thinking in setting up a add-on repository for reFocus reLoaded project when the time comes, but I can try to make it available already to BIG, so that when new updates are available they will be downloaded automatically to the people who have installed the add-on repo.

As for the Passion repository, sorry, I don't know anyone involved on it.
I wouldn't mind though if the github changes are reflected there.

(2012-08-13, 13:58)wolfbiker Wrote: thank you very much!

You're welcome Smile

Actually, I was initially thinking in uploading a new version yesterday, but I found some late bugs that I had to fix.

Also, I was finally able to work for some time with the reAlaska OSD. The issue with the moving posters that Pat reported some time ago should be gone already in this version.

Also I have removed the blue glow on top of the now playing/info OSD. I think it looks more coherent without it for the reAlaska themes. xperience1080 OSD never had it as it was designed to be all black.
If anyone misses it, just let me know and I will add a setting to include it.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615