• 199(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2022-01-24, 17:39)Baubas Wrote: Sorry for posting misinformation. When I go to the Arctic Horizon github releases, the newest release I see is v0.5.51 Mar 17, 2020. Where do we download the newest releases?

Yeah, he doesn't always tag releases, but they usually go up on his repository the same day... Or whenever I get around to updating the repo Wink Same story for all of @jurialmunkey's add-ons.
Is there anyway to show extrafanart in Matrix?

I was able to make extrafanart installing artwork.helper located in latts repo
Hi Jurial Monkey,

I have a problem with a smart playlist that I'm hoping you can help me sort out. I have a folder with NBA basketball games in .mkv format. Each of the files starts with "NBA.xxx".  I've made a smart playlist with a rule that points to the path of the specific folder and a rule that says title contains NBA. 

For the playlist type, I've selected Movies. However, when I browse the folder, the files .mkv files don's show up. I think this may have to do with the fact that Kodi doesn't understand them as movies. However, if I try to set the Type to TV Shows, Episodes or Mixed I still don't see the files.

For a while Kodi scraped them to be a movie called "Ready or not: The '96 draft". In that situation I had changed the rule to Title contains "Ready or not". This worked inasmuch that I'd get the files in the playlist but they'd all be named "Ready or not: the '96 draft". However, recently they just disappeared.

Now, the best thing would be to just be able to have the smart play list show the file names as they appear in the windows folder. And the second best option would be to have them appear as "Ready or not: the '96 draft".

Can you point me to how to achieve either of these options?

Thanks and take care.
(2022-01-27, 19:28)Ultimathor Wrote: Hi Jurial Monkey,

I have a problem with a smart playlist that I'm hoping you can help me sort out. I have a folder with NBA basketball games in .mkv format. Each of the files starts with "NBA.xxx".  I've made a smart playlist with a rule that points to the path of the specific folder and a rule that says title contains NBA. 

For the playlist type, I've selected Movies. However, when I browse the folder, the files .mkv files don's show up. I think this may have to do with the fact that Kodi doesn't understand them as movies. However, if I try to set the Type to TV Shows, Episodes or Mixed I still don't see the files.

For a while Kodi scraped them to be a movie called "Ready or not: The '96 draft". In that situation I had changed the rule to Title contains "Ready or not". This worked inasmuch that I'd get the files in the playlist but they'd all be named "Ready or not: the '96 draft". However, recently they just disappeared.

Now, the best thing would be to just be able to have the smart play list show the file names as they appear in the windows folder. And the second best option would be to have them appear as "Ready or not: the '96 draft".

Can you point me to how to achieve either of these options?

Thanks and take care.
Smart playlists only work for items scraped to the library and are based on library data. It has nothing to do with the skin.

Use a basic playlist instead if you want to make a playlist of files.
https://kodi.wiki/?title=Playlists
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks for the reply. Will do that.
Hi and grats for your amazing job!

I'm new to the skin, is there any way to hide/auto-hide the vertical/horizontal menu ? 

Thanks
@jurialmunkey 

When is AH2 coming out? 

very curious for this one!

greetings
(2022-01-28, 18:27)gRullo Wrote: Hi and grats for your amazing job!

I'm new to the skin, is there any way to hide/auto-hide the vertical/horizontal menu ? 

Thanks
Skin Settings > Home > Menu orientation > Lock position > [OFF]
𝕓'𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚
KODI v20 'Nexus' with SKIN Arctic Horizon
NAS Synology DiskStation DS212j with PVR TVheadend
HTPC Intel NUC5i5RYH with OS Windows 10
How do I hide the media icons from the Video OSD since they tend to overlap with long episode titles on my small screen? I know there might not be a setting for this but can someone tell me which xml to edit.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean: Image
Does anyone know if there is any possible way to just have the background overlay only be displayed for Movies/Tv Shows/Music etc. without the overlay being shown on the home menu screen?
Home Menu Screen in full fanart Big Grin

ImageImage
Home Menu Screen in full fanart Big Grin

ImageImage
@jurialmunkey 

Hey I am currently trying to set up some widgets and I would like to set the item limit to 7.

However there are only options for 10, 25, 50, 100 and no limit options available. 

Is there a way i can add a custom limit for 7 to that list?

I am sure theres a file that can be edited but I wouldn't know wich file to look at.

Could you please point me into the right direction?
the upnext service is not working properly for me, I experience that when exiting the episode change notification it returns to the series menu without changing to next. If you have a solution I would appreciate it.
ARCTIC HORIZON 2

Screenshots of AH2 are here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=367352

Hopefully should have an Alpha release sometime in the next month.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7