• 206(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
All I'm really saying is that when I find that Kodi has reverted to the default skin on its own (for various reasons, sometimes after a restore), often I can simply go into Settings and change it back to AH2 and all is well.
(2024-06-03, 14:28)kaaspad Wrote: I don't think this is an Apple TV problem and definitely not a problem of the backup and restore (as I tried copying the needed files manually).

I've successfully copied my setup from one AH2 to another a few times when I need to rebuild by Shield TV devices.  I have copies of the AH2 files mentioned above from previous setups. My routine is to build a Kodi setup with all the add-ins I need, the settings and a default AH2 install.  Back it up with the backup/restore addon.  I restore that on the other Shield, and all is good.  I then copy the files mentioned above over the top of AH2 and my menu settings come back.

If I need to rebuild and it's the same version of Kodi, I can use the same default backup image but if it's a newer Kodi version I've found it's best to do a rebuild.
hai,, how to change view style when i  click cast movie list from detail info, i use local library and local nfo not tmdb, and the movie not in  tmdb database.. the movie is custom from nfo
This skin is amazing, thanks so much for making it!

Is it possible to disable the references to other TV Shows, when the selector is on the back button? I find it a bit disorienting, seeing references to other shows, as soon as I open a specific show.
Can I report this as issue on GitHub? What is the repo?
(2024-05-07, 06:48)pri-me Wrote:
(2024-04-20, 18:26)pri-me Wrote: Hello! Great skin jurial, esthetically pleasing and highly functional, fantastic work!
I have a small problem though. On my remote I am using separate buttons to open the EPG on a specific channel group. I am using the JSONRPC API (via Home Assistant). You can reproduce with:
Code:

curl -s --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Gui.ActivateWindow", "params": {"window" : "tvguide", "parameters": ["pvr://channels/tv/<a channel group name>"]} }' -H 'content-type: application/json;' -u "user:password" <kodi host>/jsonrpc | jq .
I works with e.g. Estuary or Embuary but with this skin, no matter which channel group parameter is given, the channel group which was selected via the GUI (e.g. the horizontal "slider" type menu above the grid) is opened. It seems the skin somehow overrides the API or something.
@jurialmunkey
sry, meant to quote this
I am a big fan of jurialmunkey's Kodi skins especially Arctic Horizon 2 and Arctic Fuse. In some ways I wish there was a way to mix the 2 to get my perfect skin. For example I prefer the view types for AH2 given the variety available compared to the more limited options for AF. However I think the Home Screen for AF is the best. In particular I like how you can have home widgets and at the bottom, you can easily change from 1 widget to the other. Whereas in AH2, the widgets are 1 above the other so you have to scroll down.

I gather new view types for AF is not happening, so is it possible to change how the widgets display on the AH2 Home Screen to mimic AF.

AF Home Screen

AH2

you can do same thing in AH2 with stacked widgets.
but it looks better in fuse.
https://tinypic.host/image/screenshot00002.DIhq5b
https://tinypic.host/image/screenshot00002.DIhq5b
Thanks slickw

That looks really good. Especially like how you have the different collections at the top. 

Do you mind giving me a step by step on how to use stacked widgets to have a set up like yours. I have tried several times before but gave up as never been able to get it to work.
(2024-06-24, 18:08)satelly Wrote: Thanks slickw

That looks really good. Especially like how you have the different collections at the top. 

Do you mind giving me a step by step on how to use stacked widgets to have a set up like yours. I have tried several times before but gave up as never been able to get it to work.
Its realy stright forward.
When you create new widget just select stacked
https://postimg.cc/rR1S8WV3
and then above it make a widget that points to root folder of movies
and it will look like in the first image i posted with kids movies.

edit:
as widget style you should select text as it looks most like arctic fuse.
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20