• 215(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
another question:

im actually on the repository version, wanted to move to the git version...
is there an opportunity to backup the home menu items and subitems and so on?

and is there an opportunity to run both skin versions, the repository one and the github?

thank you very much!
there is any option to show if the episode from tv show already have downloaded the subtitles?

in the movies info appears the info of substitles and the language, in the tv shows i dont see.

its possible?
(2015-10-28, 10:15)fsnicholas Wrote: Hi Mike I'm running your skin on a Raspberry Pi 2 + Openelec (Isengard). It is a great skin and you have done a fantastic job. Thank you very much.

Frank

Thanks Smile

No performance issues on the Pi 2? Showcase view specifically.

(2015-10-28, 13:53)junias Wrote: another question:

im actually on the repository version, wanted to move to the git version...
is there an opportunity to backup the home menu items and subitems and so on?

and is there an opportunity to run both skin versions, the repository one and the github?

thank you very much!

There is no way to backup anything to do with the main menu when moving from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8. The main menu is now completely handled by the skin.shortcuts script.

You could run both versions one at a time on the same system if you edited the addon.xml file for one of them and changed the addon id and name to something else.

(2015-10-28, 15:53)andrezpt Wrote: there is any option to show if the episode from tv show already have downloaded the subtitles?

in the movies info appears the info of substitles and the language, in the tv shows i dont see.

its possible?

They show for me when either downloaded or included in a file, I just have to scroll to the next page of the top section.
Hi Mikesilvo,
You're doing fantastic job with your mod.

I've got one question/request. Can you add an option to remove topbar in MyFlix view or tell how to remove it manually in skin files? It will be great Smile
(2015-10-28, 19:52)filip15ns Wrote: Hi Mikesilvo,
You're doing fantastic job with your mod.

I've got one question/request. Can you add an option to remove topbar in MyFlix view or tell how to remove it manually in skin files? It will be great Smile

Sure, I will add it to Git in a few min Wink
Thanks i found the settings.xml and it's empty...

Am i missing something or is this just right?

I'm running your latest git version on jarvis rpi 2.

(2015-10-28, 01:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 23:57)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I'm on git version and running Jarvis.

Now everytime whe i reboot i lose my skin settings.

I there a way to backup my skin settings.

I backed up and restored the guisettings.xml in the userdata folder but still loosing skinsettings.

Settings have moved to the userdata (wiki) addon_data skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder
(2015-10-28, 20:42)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks i found the settings.xml and it's empty...

Def should not be empty... Write permissions? Maybe a bug in Jarvis for the Pi?
Yeah i think the second.

(2015-10-28, 20:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 20:42)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks i found the settings.xml and it's empty...

Def should not be empty... Write permissions? Maybe a bug in Jarvis for the Pi?
Mike,

Is there a way to view cases for collections only? So individual movies would only have the poster/icon, but a poster/icon representing a collection would have that case with a bunch of discs on it so it stands out as a collection.

Thanks a bunch, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
(2015-10-28, 21:19)Carl314 Wrote: Mike,

Is there a way to view cases for collections only? So individual movies would only have the poster/icon, but a poster/icon representing a collection would have that case with a bunch of discs on it so it stands out as a collection.

Thanks a bunch, Carl.

I will add it to my list but right now I am only adding little things till I push an update to my repo. Trying to fix every bug before possibly adding new ones Wink
(2015-10-28, 17:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 10:15)fsnicholas Wrote: Hi Mike I'm running your skin on a Raspberry Pi 2 + Openelec (Isengard). It is a great skin and you have done a fantastic job. Thank you very much.

Frank

Thanks Smile

No performance issues on the Pi 2? Showcase view specifically.

I had problems on a Pi B+, but on your current GIT version on Pi 2, it seems to be running quite well.

Again great skin

Frank
How do i get the main menu to only show 1 item and not 3 or 5 ? Smile Tnx !
(2015-10-28, 23:49)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 21:19)Carl314 Wrote: Mike,

Thanks a bunch, Carl.

I will add it to my list but right now I am only adding little things till I push an update to my repo. Trying to fix every bug before possibly adding new ones Wink

Cool, thanks. And by the way, your responsiveness is one of the reasons why your mod is awesome (well, in addition to the way it looks/works).
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
1. Obsolete (see Link) Is it possible to make the "Channel OSD"-view a little wider/broader? OT: which is the right word in english? So that more of the EPG text fits on the screen.
The next thing I noticed is the date in "Channel OSD"-view:
If the name of the TV-event is very large, the date-field is smaller than normal and is scrolling. No big issue, but I thought, I'd mention it.
Maybe you or BigNoid can fix/change this, if the "Channel OSD"-view is made little wider/broader

Edit: I changed some values in DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml
http://pastebin.com/XBCpRjrv

2. Is it possible to show the channel-logos in recording view? Atm there are only the channel names. I'm using VDR. If this is a VDR-"issue" and not related to the skin, then I'll post in the VDR-subforum.

I'm not at home, but if you need screenshots, pls let me know.
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-10-29, 08:35)Solo0815 Wrote: 1. Obsolete (see Link) Is it possible to make the "Channel OSD"-view a little wider/broader? OT: which is the right word in english? So that more of the EPG text fits on the screen.
The next thing I noticed is the date in "Channel OSD"-view:
If the name of the TV-event is very large, the date-field is smaller than normal and is scrolling. No big issue, but I thought, I'd mention it.
Maybe you or BigNoid can fix/change this, if the "Channel OSD"-view is made little wider/broader

Edit: I changed some values in DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml
http://pastebin.com/XBCpRjrv

2. Is it possible to show the channel-logos in recording view? Atm there are only the channel names. I'm using VDR. If this is a VDR-"issue" and not related to the skin, then I'll post in the VDR-subforum.

I'm not at home, but if you need screenshots, pls let me know.
Thx

Screenshots would be helpful. I do not use PVR so finding things is easier for me if I see what you see.
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55