• 28(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-02-04, 11:29)Lenias Wrote: Hello !

I managed to install the mod without any problems after reinstalling Kodi.

The problem is that I had installed what you recommended in post #383 but I think I shouldn't have.

If I may, I think there is a mini installation tutorial missing where you specify the few installation steps, including the fact that you must activate Marcelveldt's and Skin Helper Widget before activating the skin

It may seem like it to some people, but it wasn't to me.

So, here's how I would see the tutorial: 
1) Download the BINGIE Repository zip, and install it on kodi
2) After installing it, go to the repository, then install bingie / marcel / Skin helper
3) Go to the Kodi display settings, and activate the skin
4) To have the Netflix style, go directly to the display settings, and choose the style in question

I write this without Kodi in front of me (and with a translator...) so there are probably mistakes, but a little something like that could help some "noob" like me who come here after Kodi's maj 

Anyway, after configuring a few things, I'm very happy to have persevered because I find the skin really very good on Shield.

Thank you again
sure I get what you mean. I'm taking into consideration easy-of-use for newcomers, that's all gonna' be much easier from next release and I'll update and simplify instructions as well Smile
Great ! 

Thanks, that a really good job you've done, and the way you listen to us is very good.

I love how many options there is on interface settings. I'm a little lost in it, but at least i can play / search / configure as I want.

Quick question, is there a way to display all my movies in multiple line ? 
I mean... When i'm in movies section (for exemple) in netflix view, i can add widget "movie by title", but it's on one line, and i have to go right to see them all.

Can i have the same thing, but instead of scroll right, i have them all in one view ?
Hi, i updated yesterday to Kodi v18 and installed the Bingie Mod to further use Titan.
Is it possible to get the point "Games" in the menu? Ive looked in the settings but didnt find this shortcut.
Is there a workaround or a coming feature to get this?

thx
(2019-02-04, 13:29)bad randolph Wrote: Hi, i updated yesterday to Kodi v18 and installed the Bingie Mod to further use Titan.
Is it possible to get the point "Games" in the menu? Ive looked in the settings but didnt find this shortcut.
Is there a workaround or a coming feature to get this?

thx
 Games was just added on Kodi Leia so it was missing, added the shortcut under 'Common' as of NEXT UPDATE.
(2019-02-03, 20:38)Qch123 Wrote: How do I get trailers to play using an addon?
When I click on trailer nothing happens
 I'll need more info than that... Where are you trying to play the trailer from, infodialog button 'trailer'?
If so, is the item you're looking at a movie/tvshow?
and in skinsettings->general settings, do you have 'allow youtube lookup' enabled?
(2019-02-03, 21:01)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 10:41)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 03:06)ryadre Wrote: Thanks, I have done this. I found if I renamed and changed an existing menu item caused the issue I think.

Second question, I have my OTA TV guide with tvheadend, is there a way with bingie to have a channel preview in the corner ofvthe guide somehow?
If a TV Channel is playing and u're looking at the guide there should be a preview window in the right-bottom corner...  
Oh, my bottom right corner has the TV channels logo?  
If a TV Channel is playing, on guide window this will have a video window instead of the logo for the playing channel.
I might have misunderstood you, you meant that when you hover on a channel then you'll see what's playing BEFORE playing the channel?
(if so, I can give it a shot sometime but I believe it will be slow and buggy)

(2019-02-03, 23:44)Condottiere Wrote: Hi, First post - so if I am on the wrong thread I apologize. I am getting the "script.skin.helper.backgrounds error"
tried updating with items from the repository as per suggestion in another post, but it did not work. Log  is below.  Thanks
https://paste.kodi.tv/usesumenak.kodi
Looking at the excerpt log you pasted here. Your issue is with script.skin.helper.backgrounds.
Your version of it is outdated (yours is v1.0.21) but in marcel's repo the latest is v1.0.33.
(2019-02-04, 13:26)Lenias Wrote: Great ! 

Thanks, that a really good job you've done, and the way you listen to us is very good.

I love how many options there is on interface settings. I'm a little lost in it, but at least i can play / search / configure as I want.

I mean... When i'm in movies section (for exemple) in netflix view, i can add widget "movie by title", but it's on one line, and i have to go right to see them all.

Can i have the same thing, but instead of scroll right, i have them all in one view ?
 Thanks man I appreciate it.
For what you've asked, click right on movies/tvshows and then select 'all ...' (first one).
Choose from left context menu the viewtype 'Netflix' (523).
I think that is what you're looking for...(if it is, you can update to version from git it contains improvement to that layout and options to change from context menu option to horizontal/vertical, landscape/poster)
You can then choose to replace the current menu entry 'movies' (for ex.) if you choose to, with the movies shortcut from 'common' (not movies hub).
(2019-02-04, 13:26)Lenias Wrote: Great ! 

There are a few different ways to get multiple movie widgets you could make widgets for all the different genera's or you can make your own smart playlists or make your own custom Kodi Tags. I prefer the custom Tag method.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I'll try that thanks ! 
I'll tell you if it was what i was looking for.

If not, i'll try to make a "screen" of what i want to see if it's possible Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2019-02-04, 15:06)cartman.dos Wrote: Games was just added on Kodi Leia so it was missing, added the shortcut under 'Common' as of NEXT UPDATE.
Thanks for fast reply, and your really great work.
I like.
soon.....

(2019-02-04, 15:06)cartman.dos Wrote: Looking at the excerpt log you pasted here. Your issue is with script.skin.helper.backgrounds.
Your version of it is outdated (yours is v1.0.21) but in marcel's repo the latest is v1.0.33.

Sorry, but no clue as to what "marcel's repo" is. The skin was installed from Bingie Repository and I looked through that repo and can't find the file you are referring to in v1.0.33.
Thanks for your help
(2019-02-05, 17:17)Condottiere Wrote:
(2019-02-04, 15:06)cartman.dos Wrote: Looking at the excerpt log you pasted here. Your issue is with script.skin.helper.backgrounds.

Sorry, but no clue as to what "marcel's repo" is. The skin was installed from Bingie Repository and I looked through that repo and can't find the file you are referring to in v1.0.33.
Thanks for your help  
 Did you try to click on the v1.0.33?  Big Grin
You could also just enter my repo in kodi -> add on repository -> install 'Marcelveldt's BETA Repository' and it should auto-update...(you can check in 'recently updated')
If not, in HIS repo get script.skin.helper.backgrounds from one of the entries OR just install from the zip I attached in the first place...
(2019-02-05, 16:36)cartman.dos Wrote: soon.....

ImageImage
 Wow ! Can't wait dude !
Thanks. I had indeed installed the Beta repo from within the Bingie Repo. The warning had gone away, but because the mp4 was still playing after opening Kodi, I thought there was another error, or the same without the script. I now realize that the the neon mp4 is part of the skin. Cool.
Thanks for the effort on the skin and the assistance here.
The flexibility of Titan, along with the vertical visuals are superb.  Cheers,
Wow soon I won't even see the difference between Kodi and Netflix anymore haha awesome Big Grin

Nailed the look!!!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26