• 47(current)
Release Aura
Hi jurial, I am in love with your skin. Just moved over from Aeon MQ 7 to Aura. But there is one request I would like to make..

Could trailers and videos in extras be made to play in a small window with a background behind and a seek bar? - Loved this in MQ, which I miss in yours.

Thanks
(2018-04-18, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-04-17, 17:26)Alexis67 Wrote: Hello,

I teste your new skin on a Android Box and i love this skin !!! Love

I note two small problem:
1) the skin is little slow to load movies or tv list
2) i can't list android app !

I have a small request, it's possible to add this view in Aura ?
https://i.imgur.com/c2DKLZM.png

I cant wait Aura go into final version Laugh Laugh

How fast items load has nothing to do with the skin. Loading speed is related to your disk/network/internet speed, the source where the widget comes from, and the number of widgets you use.

To list android apps you will need to enter a custom path in the home customisation dialog.
When selecting the widget path (spanner icon), scroll down and choose "Custom Item >" and enter the following:
Code:
androidapp://sources/apps/

I will look at adding a similar view to that one. 
Thanks dor the Android app commande.

When I spoke of slowness, it was comparison with the default skin or ArticZephir on mi AndroidBox (Beelink GT1)... in same condition

I have a another request... it's possible add an option to change the order of Widget ? it could be practical !
Currently if i have a item in a widget , there is no context item to "add to favorites" 

How and where would i edit to add a context item "add to favorites" for a movie/tvshow in a widget ?
(2018-04-18, 05:08)Nervosa Wrote: I see.
I normally use remote, so no keyboard by me.
Any chance to rework it's visible when you just pause a video?

Maybe move the current video time and duration to the left by pause / now playing ... The put the current/end time on the right.

Something like:
Now Playing... 03:33 | 5:00 ---{ Video controls }--- Time 11:05 PM * Ends 11:07 PM

How many buttons does your remote have? Mine has an "info" button. You can rebind buttons using the Keymap editor addon from kodi official repo or manually editing the keymap files.
If you only have a two button remote (ok/back), you can use long-press of a button as a different command.
I don't think having finish time makes any sense when the video is paused because it will change depending on how long the video is paused for.
Pausing a video is not a good way to get info. That's what having an info button is for.

BTW, you can also use "Skin Settings > Video OSD > Display Poster and Plot when video is paused" which will make pausing do the same as if you pressed info.

(2018-04-18, 16:44)satelly Wrote: I have script.skinshortcuts 1.0.17. I think it is my fault as I must have done something when I was playing around with the skin. I tried it on Arctic Zephyr and I could see the Customise Item option. For those interested, using the code you suggested "androidapp://sources/apps/" gives the same result as choosing "Action - Add-on - Program - Android apps" under home menu customisation.
Ah, that's a shame. I don't use android so I wasn't sure.

(2018-04-18, 17:29)Guilouz Wrote: There is double media flags in this view when we enable setting to replace rating with media flags.
Fixed. Now shows tagline instead of secondary media flags.

(2018-04-18, 20:15)aslak Wrote: Any way to add moving Widgets up and down like the Main Menu items in the Customize Main Menu menu?
I've answered this before. Sorry not possible. Skin shortcuts only provides a method to move main menu items, not widget items.

(2018-04-18, 21:46)rawil Wrote: Hi.
I don't know if its a bug but on Kodi 18 alfa on android don't work skin backup option. On Windows works fine.
When I chose backup button noting happen. When I trying restore backup made on windows shows standard progress bar but settings don't restore.
Can someone check if its only in my case?
Thanks.
Sorry, I have no idea. Skin backup works for me on Linux.

(2018-04-20, 14:39)hdmkv Wrote: I'd love to have media flags as well for this view. Possible as an option for users in the ratings line? I'd prefer media flags (specs) over what reviewers/Oscars think Smile.

Thank you for this skin. Only Leia-compatible skin I really like... figures as I love your Artic skin, and look forward to its appearance for Leia.

You already can have media flags for that view
Skin Settings > Library > Show media flags instead of library views

(2018-04-24, 02:22)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Currently if i have a item in a widget , there is no context item to "add to favorites"

How and where would i edit to add a context item "add to favorites" for a movie/tvshow in a widget ?

You can't. Kodi core controls what is shown in the context menu.

(2018-04-22, 14:18)Anthony_Toni Wrote: Hi jurial, I am in love with your skin. Just moved over from Aeon MQ 7 to Aura. But there is one request I would like to make..

Could trailers and videos in extras be made to play in a small window with a background behind and a seek bar? - Loved this in MQ, which I miss in yours.

Thanks

I'll have a look at implementing something like this when I have some free time.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks to you, mate.
Hi, I'm trying to install Aura by downloading zip file from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aura

then selecting addons - addon browser - install from zip file - select  'skin.aura-master.zip'  file, but getting message 'failed to install a dependency' but it doesn't say which dependency.

I looked in 'Log Viewer for Kodi' but it didn't mention anything about Aura addon error.  even thought I have sorted log file showing 'most recent first'.

any help would be appreciated.
I love the skin, thanks for the work, a question, in which xml is the font "hover" of the menu, I would like to leave it without the Blod.

sorry for my bad English
Extrafanart is not working for me in Movies .. working fine in TV Shows, Movie sets but not in movies ( library view and info view )
i'm using artwork beef ... Kodi krypton on android ( mibox ) / windows

another issue with the media flags icon .. they are very small that its hard to notice the difference between SD and HD  ( same font and color ) and near impossible to see 720p and 1080p under HD .. ( on a 43" TV 3 meters away )
if you could add an option to choose the style of the media flags that would be awesome
@medo - Do you have Artwork Helper installed?

@parker.hugh - can you provide your log file from when you attempted to install the skin so I can see what dependency is not installing.

@manuelriver36 - 1080i/Font.xml
Change this part:
Code:
<font>
    <name>font_topbar</name>
    <filename>RobotoCondensed-Bold.ttf</filename>
    <size>40</size>
    <aspect>0.9</aspect>
    <style>bold</style>
</font>

To this
Code:
<font>
    <name>font_topbar</name>
    <filename>RobotoCondensed-Light.ttf</filename>
    <size>30</size>
</font>
yes I've it installed.
(2018-04-25, 03:36)medo Wrote: Extrafanart is not working for me in Movies .. working fine in TV Shows, Movie sets but not in movies ( library view and info view )
i'm using artwork beef ... Kodi krypton on android ( mibox ) / windows

another issue with the media flags icon .. they are very small that its hard to notice the difference between SD and HD  ( same font and color ) and near impossible to see 720p and 1080p under HD .. ( on a 43" TV 3 meters away )
if you could add an option to choose the style of the media flags that would be awesome
 Extrafanarts working fine for me in movies with Artwork Beef and Artwork Helper addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
in the movie folder i have
Moviename.mkv 
Moviename-fanart.jpg
Moviename-fanart1.jpg
Moviename-fanart2.jpg
Moviename-fanart3.jpg
Moviename-fanart4.jpg

artwork beef and artwork helper installed
show extrafanart option is ON
(2018-04-24, 12:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can't. Kodi core controls what is shown in the context menu.

What ? I've seen plenty of Addons' change the context menu ? 

Are you seriously telling me there is no way to edit context menus in kodi ? Mybee i misunderstood you ? 

Just point me in the direction on how to modify the widget context menu and i'll figure it out . I've had addons ADD something to the WIDGET context menu , so it can be done.
Google will not find my anything on how to edit the context menu yet i see other addons add stuff there all the time
Just wanted to say thank you for a fantastic job on this skin, got me to switch from my daily and I've only done that once Smile

SerpentDrago69: You need some smoothness when asking for help. Tip, don't demand it! Also, your google foo must be weak. 
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kodi+adding+items+to+context+menu has lots of good info that'll get you going.... on the first page.
(2018-04-25, 15:33)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:
(2018-04-24, 12:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can't. Kodi core controls what is shown in the context menu.

What ? I've seen plenty of Addons' change the context menu ? 

Are you seriously telling me there is no way to edit context menus in kodi ? Mybee i misunderstood you ? 

Just point me in the direction on how to modify the widget context menu and i'll figure it out . I've had addons ADD something to the WIDGET context menu , so it can be done.
Google will not find my anything on how to edit the context menu yet i see other addons add stuff there all the time

Yes, context menu addons can add context menu items. Skins cannot. It is kodi core which determines what is shown in the context menu, not the skin.

You asked me what to edit in the skin. There is no way to do what you want to do by editing the skin.

This thread is for skin support. If you want help with making addons then you need to ask in the addon development forum:
https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Also, I don't know what search terms you are using, but the second link I found was a kodi wiki page with plenty of info:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Context_Item_Add-ons
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura19