• 5(current)
[WIP] Dawn
Sorry forgot to mention that there will be a dark theme too, so no more plasma burning. Bringing out some screens this evening.
EDIT: Outdated Screens Deleted
EDIT: Outdated Screens Deleted
Here a little video preview: Outdated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f6lPBu5uFs
I think this way it looks much cleaner:

- Widgets new position
- More transparency
- Less Info
- Cleaner Look

(2013-04-27, 14:03)butchabay Wrote: Sorry forgot to mention that there will be a dark theme too, so no more plasma burning. Bringing out some screens this evening.

Good idea! Smile Though, I think contrast play a big role in plasma burning (i.e. dark screen with white text).
Cool!!
much better, especially for navigation. keep it up.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
My opinion will not be objective because i am not a fan of the white interfaces but if i can imagine it in dark style, then i like it.
I agree with phil. The navigation is much better now.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanx guys, i'll post some more screens later, with a dark theme.
As promised here some screens:

If I can make a suggestion for the skin, is very important for me to have the important info as closer as possible. It's annoying to move your eyes across the screens each time you change an element. For example in your screenshot I think it's better to have always the cover near to the title+year+genre+duration, like it happens in Avatar, but not happens in Skyfall
Maybe it's a stupid thing, but I always select the viewtype that have all the info together, not for example the year in the top, the tittle at bottom, the cover in the left... If you use XBMC every day, your eyes will be thankful :-)

That's why I like Aeon Nox
Hi thanx for the suggestion, the problem is to do that only for the widgets on home menu is in my opinion not that nice. I'll have to scroll the title or the cover and in both cases i think it becomes too distracting.
Btw i'm using xbmc everyday aswell Smile

I'll try and see if i'm wrong ...

Cheers

EDIT: I've tried with a wraplist and as i supposed it doesn't feels good ...
TV Shows widgets:

- Added some shadows

Can't wait for this looks fantastic !!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Dawn4