• 645(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-04-24, 21:56)YIRMASTER Wrote: Is there any information with perhaps a video or screen shots describing the skin and how to set it up from a clean setup.

I've been working with Aeon Nox for ages but not experimenting with any real advanced setup features, just as a menu system.

While trying to setup this version from Silvo there appears to be a pre-set configuration of a couple of menu items with submenu items.
I'd like more info about those submenu items as I'm confused what I need to do to set them up and where they get their data from.

I use addons from other content providers feeds and simply installing addons doesn't add content to the preconfigured submenu items and not quite sure where it's pulling the info from.
Do I have to actually pick all the movies to go into these menu items or will they be prepopulated automatically and I'm just doing something wrong. I have several content addons installed however none of these menu items are being pulled.

Also if trying to customize the backgrounds or widgets with live or moving backgrounds where is that data fetched from with the different settings if I"m not manually doing it?

Basically looking for a user manual for a fresh install for dummies.
It sounds like you are trying to do too many things at the same time. If you want to learn how to use the skin then the best way might be to start from fresh with no addons. Download and install the Kodi backup addon.  There is a link given for more information given earlier in the thread here.
Once you've installed the backup addon, go to the customise main menu section, make adjustments, see if you like the changes. If you do then make a backup. I've played with a number of different Aeon Nox skins and this is by far the most complete so it will take time to learn.
Hi if somebody can help it will be nice . I try to grab the information of the picture above from the icon view and placed to the list view . somebody know from where i can grab that info ?
Hi. All
 for some time (for a long time) I have problems downloading covers, clear art etc ... in the music player section
Artist Slideshow, works as he wants (more does not work than works)

Can I fix it somehow, or is it the fault of all kodi in the nox skin

In the first picture the same artist has the same settings

two more for skin nox, I had a black screen and no covers, no slideshow, just everything default

As far as I remember, this skin in kodi 17.6 did not have such problems

(this is radio, stream url)

thanks.
Recently changed to this skin and am loving it! I am using Kodi Leia with the Silvo skin and was wondering if there was a way to manually edit the name of an item in the movies, tv shows or music list? Esturay skin had an option called manage which enabled edit title or sort title. I have some files that I would like to rename. Is this possible with Aeon Nox? Thanks for the great skin!!
@Darkman_6677

Are you using Aeon Nox 5 or Aeon Nox:Silvo. You mention both in your post but I am not sure which one you are using.

In Aeon Nox:Silvo, it is found in the same location... Context Menu>Manage>Edit title.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Amazing skin! This is my default now and I have still many options to try...

I am a fan of "List" views for movies, and I like your "RightList" because I can have full audio/subs info (not english native so its important to me be able to see if the movie is dubbed or not in my language) meanwhile "LowList" only shows the "best" audio format (not language).

The view is great, but I think that the "year" field that is showed in "default" mode could be as in the "LowList", where if the item is a movieset, then it shows an icon of discs, and not the year of the "last" movie of the set, as is showed in "RightList" view. I think the discs icon has more sense that the year of just one movie of the set. It would be great to have the same behavior in both list views. I add a screenshot of both views to help explaining...

First "LowList" view whith icon when movieset:

And now the "RightList" view with year in movieset:

By the way, I found an inconsistency in "RightList": when the "popup info" is enabled it shows year and rating in movieset like as single movies. The info in popup should be the same as when "default" mode, not popup, showing number of movies and genre... as in my first image.

I dont use the popup but I think that is a little bug.

Thanks in advance and congrats for the skin!

EDIT: The "liveposters" (dont remember the name in english) background to moviesets and playlist is a genius thing...
(2020-04-29, 01:18)Karellen Wrote: @Darkman_6677

Are you using Aeon Nox 5 or Aeon Nox:Silvo. You mention both in your post but I am not sure which one you are using.

In Aeon Nox:Silvo, it is found in the same location... Context Menu>Manage>Edit title.

Hmm. I am using Aeon NOx:Silvo - however I don't see that option from the context menu... ImageImage
(2020-04-29, 09:13)Darkman_6677 Wrote: Hmm. I am using Aeon NOx:Silvo -
Ok, then you posted in the wrong thread. I will move you to the correct thread.

(2020-04-29, 09:13)Darkman_6677 Wrote: however I don't see that option from the context menu
That is because you are in Files view. You need to be in the Library to manage library entries. Select Movies from the main menu.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-29, 09:49)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-29, 09:13)Darkman_6677 Wrote: Hmm. I am using Aeon NOx:Silvo -
Ok, then you posted in the wrong thread. I will move you to the correct thread.
(2020-04-29, 09:13)Darkman_6677 Wrote: however I don't see that option from the context menu
That is because you are in Files view. You need to be in the Library to manage library entries. Select Movies from the main menu. 
Ah... thank you!! Ok, you are correct about the files view... I don't use the library view because all of my items don't get listed (I'm guessing that anything not positively identified through the movie scraper?). Files view shows all of my movies, folders etc... but for some reason will rename certain files and folders anyway. So is there a way to view this stuff without the renaming or can I use the files view and manually rename the stuff back to what I want? Thanks for the assist!!!
(2020-04-29, 20:15)Darkman_6677 Wrote: but for some reason will rename certain files and folders anyway.
Yes, when the movie is correctly scraped it will replace the filenames with the proper names. See setting 2.2 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos

If you provide a Debug Log which captures a Library Updates, I might spot what the problem is. Just make sure you files and folders are correctly named. Links in My Signature will help and also this post here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

If it is not in the library, then there is nothing you can modify.
My Signature
Hi . is there a way to include on the settings > interface >  startup > startup window ,  the menu:  favourites ?
(2020-05-03, 12:37)manolischania Wrote: Hi . is there a way to include on the settings > interface >  startup > startup window ,  the menu:  favourites ?

Add the following code to a simple text file renamed to autoexec.py and place it in the Userdata file in the same location as advancedsettings.xml, guisettings.xml, etc
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Favourites)')

Restart Kodi.
My Signature
(2020-05-03, 12:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 12:37)manolischania Wrote: Hi . is there a way to include on the settings > interface >  startup > startup window ,  the menu:  favourites ?

Add the following code to a simple text file renamed to autoexec.py and place it in the Userdata file in the same location as advancedsettings.xml, guisettings.xml, etc
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Favourites)')

Restart Kodi. 
thanks , not exactly what i am looking for , i want to have the option at the start up window
Is it possible using user options, I don't wish to modify skin code that will be overwritten with a skin update, to change the main menu background arrowed in the screen shot below?

(2020-05-03, 13:24)Jeffers24 Wrote: Is it possible using user options, I don't wish to modify skin code that will be overwritten with a skin update, to change the main menu background arrowed in the screen shot below?

That's just a defined color & transparency level, not an image. You can modify it by hand editing settings.xml (not recommended) or via skin settings -> customization -> choose skin colors (recommended). Skin updates shouldn't trash user theme/color settings. If you're using Kodi 19 and edit the colors in skin settings, you'll need to apply a very easy fix to the python3 version of the colorpicker dependency. See here for that.
  • 645(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55